Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh 🙄 every single month!
Does she not realise how disgusting this is? Every month she has to tell the world. Nothing is private with this one! Oh wait….she posts it to help other women.🤮

New thread suggestion:
#6: VP is worse than a period pain, overstating it all for financial gain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I just wish she’d take a total break from social media. Sort out her life, her house and her endless periods. I know she won’t but the constant churning of stories and situations for more content is so transparent now it’s actually just sad. Vicky you look pathetic producing another period every time you’ve got nothing else to post about. Some women have really challenging periods, pain etc and you know what? We just get on with life as best we can. if nothing else, there’s nothing girl power etc about propagating the myth that women fall apart and become hormonal blurbing messes when they get their period!

Reactions: 11
In a strange way she is doing a disservice to all women by inferring that we all collapse in a crying mess for a week once a month when in reality we all just have to suck it up and go to work, cook… Not everyone has the luxury of crying a river and eating their body weight in gifted M&S treats sadly.
I imagine she will see this as trolling but as someone who works full time I still have to turn up even if I’m off my tits on paracetamol.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just wish she’d take a total break from social media. Sort out her life, her house and her endless periods. I know she won’t but the constant churning of stories and situations for more content is so transparent now it’s actually just sad. Vicky you look pathetic producing another period every time you’ve got nothing else to post about. Some women have really challenging periods, pain etc and you know what? We just get on with life as best we can. if nothing else, there’s nothing girl power etc about propagating the myth that women fall apart and become hormonal blurbing messes when they get their period!
She so needs help. It's embarrassing

Reactions: 7
In a strange way she is doing a disservice to all women by inferring that we all collapse in a crying mess for a week once a month when in reality we all just have to suck it up and go to work, cook… Not everyone has the luxury of crying a river and eating their body weight in gifted M&S treats sadly.
I imagine she will see this as trolling but as someone who works full time I still have to turn up even if I’m off my tits on paracetamol.
Fantastically put.

We do just have to suck it up and get on with it, she gives this strong woman vibe 3/4 weeks a month then is a bumbling crying mess? She’s either yanking everyone’s chain for likes or there’s another issue here kore serious (besides being an attention seeking idiot). My periods have NEVER been anything like she’s described 😂😂😂 think she’s lost the plot entirely.

Reactions: 10
100% I have endometriosis and I’m not saying she’s not in pain but for gods sake since I was 14 I have endured periods so heavy I literally wear pads and tampons at the same time. I sometimes feel so much pain I’m going to pass out and regularly get migraines on the first day where I go blind in one eye for a good half a day until I spew my guts up and pass out. Still I don’t bloody go on about it - Iv got a child, a job, a home, 2 dogs and just get on with it as best I can. She’s just an absolute drama queen and obviously thinks that periods can be her little corner of the internet, well little tip Vicky your doing a tit job of it. No actual advice or remedies just feeling sorry for yourself is boring

sorry rant over 🤦🏻‍♀️

ps save Milo 🐶

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
100% I have endometriosis and I’m not saying she’s not in pain but for gods sake since I was 14 I have endured periods so heavy I literally wear pads and tampons at the same time. I sometimes feel so much pain I’m going to pass out and regularly get migraines on the first day where I go blind in one eye for a good half a day until I spew my guts up and pass out. Still I don’t bloody go on about it - Iv got a child, a job, a home, 2 dogs and just get on with it as best I can. She’s just an absolute drama queen and obviously thinks that periods can be her little corner of the internet, well little tip Vicky your doing a tit job of it. No actual advice or remedies just feeling sorry for yourself is boring

sorry rant over 🤦🏻‍♀️

ps save Milo 🐶
Well done you. The only good thing to come out of chemo for me was no more periods. But no-one wants to read about them every month. This problem has to be addressed more seriously - quicker diagnosis and affirmitive action. I wish you well ❤

100% this!!! 🙌🙌

Reactions: 1
100% this!!! 🙌🙌
Too much info probably but I’ve had a UTI since Wednesday, it’s not contagious so I went to work, sat at my desk in a lot of discomfort, discreetly popping to the loo every 10 mins until the pills kicked in 😂. I went to work because I could, and because if I don’t I let people down, Being a girl ain’t easy at times but we power through because most of us don’t have the luxury of crying on the sofa guzzling free food and planning our next holiday!

• Heart
Reactions: 15

sorry rant over 🤦🏻‍♀️

ps save Milo 🐶
I have endometriosis too and everything you just described yes although I couldn't bear to wear tampons they hurt 😂 I've not had an actual period for over 10 years now (implant) just have a week where I have cramps bloating first dai get the mirgrane too and throw up etc just don't bleed constantly get utis bladder and water and kidney infections too but yes agreed

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise how disgusting this is? Every month she has to tell the world. Nothing is private with this one! Oh wait….she posts it to help other women.🤮

New thread suggestion:
#6: VP is worse than a period pain, overstating it all for financial gain.
Or

#6: VP has her weekly period pain, overstating it all for financial gain.

Reactions: 2
She was suspiciously quiet last night whilst she was with her mates and Airhead was at the boxing with their partners… not sure if that was his idea or not like!

Reactions: 4
I have endometriosis too and everything you just described yes although I couldn't bear to wear tampons they hurt 😂 I've not had an actual period for over 10 years now (implant) just have a week where I have cramps bloating first dai get the mirgrane too and throw up etc just don't bleed constantly get utis bladder and water and kidney infections too but yes agreed
Do you mind me asking how you find the implant? The pill doesn’t agree with me but I’m tempted to just give anything a go at this stage.,.. sorry to derail thread!

Do you mind me asking how you find the implant? The pill doesn’t agree with me but I’m tempted to just give anything a go at this stage.,.. sorry to derail thread!
I've had absolutely no issues with the implant whatsoever to be fair yes I couldn't have the pill I was allergic to something in it apparently 😂

Longtime lurker here loving all your comments totals agree she does my head in I had to unfollow her!
However came across this video earlier and I’m surprised she hasn’t had it removed 🤣not the image the tries to portray now 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
She looks roooughhh in that video. The way she flicks her scraggly extensions at the end like he’s missing out and he’s just like ok bye 👋

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.