Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Cor, some outdated views on sex in here.
Vicky is a narcissistic knob, her enjoying getting her back blown out doesn’t add to that as long as she’s safe and not breaking any hearts over it. Who cares how many people she’s slept with, if she were a man nobody would bat an eyelid. The number we’ve collated here is like what, 15? So like one a year if she’s been sexually active since the legal age? Call the Pope!

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Loopylips

100% she reads here - all the z list narcs do - the just love the fact that people are talking about them :confused:
Well if you do Vicky, here’s a message for you
1. Stop scamming innocent people so you can have your hair and makeup done everyday
2. Stop being a hypocrite by filtering your pics within an inch of their life followed by a picture of you the next day rubbing your eyes looking rough. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM you preach about!
3. Look after your damn dog or bekind to him and rehome the poor thing!
4. Go buy some bloody furniture, a dog bed and a proper bed with a clean mattress and bedding upstairs in your house. Try and do some cleaning or organising of your house that doesn’t involve the style sisters sorting out your crap.
5. Stop blaming your come down on your period. We get it you have a womb, it’s not a revelation ya know.

have I missed anything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I don’t think women should have to be ashamed about their sexual history. Not judging other comments, just my personal opinion. (Unlike Vicky I can cope with others thinking differently to me!). My issue is that she now tries to present herself as a totally different person. She doesn’t need to be ashamed of her past by any means, but why try to totally rewrite history?! Be honest about who you are. Although she fails on that front on every Insta post.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

LaraQ

VIP Member

The caption should really read "Dubrovnik with my love Vicky Pattison who I unfollowed 3 days ago and only refollowed so I could get one more free holiday in before I dump her".

• Haha
Reactions: 35

slublizard

I knew her years ago when she was a ‘VIP rope girl’ and she was a completely different person. She was as rough as owt and spat in peoples faces regularly.
To be fair to her, she’s doing pretty well considering how she started out… but it’s all an act. The phone voice, the filtered photos, the cheesy cringe posts about how long shes waited for ‘a love like this’. It’s too much and it’s absolute bullshit.
Ive been at a house party with her where she kicked off with a drug dealer coz the coke wasn’t good enough 😂 Honestly good luck to her if she can make a living out of Instagram but it must be exhausting pretending to be happy all the time. And don’t get me started on that poor neglected dog!

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Cosmicpixiesb

The whole idea of "good girls" is highly problematic in itself and suggests only bad girls are sexual beings who enjoy it as much as guys. Sorry I know it's going off topic but just saying.

• Heart

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Am I the only one with EXTREME anxiety watching that poor baby eating a pizza in her christening gown?! Like why would you give a child that food in that dress?! That dress should be washed and kept as a keepsake and not covered in Iceland tomato purée

Also ….thinking of starting a new thread called “Petition to remove the flames emoji from all Huns” please join 🙏🏻😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
In a strange way she is doing a disservice to all women by inferring that we all collapse in a crying mess for a week once a month when in reality we all just have to suck it up and go to work, cook… Not everyone has the luxury of crying a river and eating their body weight in gifted M&S treats sadly.
I imagine she will see this as trolling but as someone who works full time I still have to turn up even if I’m off my tits on paracetamol.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Traveler001

VIP Member
Advice please, I've got to go to asda tomorrow, does anyone know someone who can come and do my hair and makeup? I'll give them a shout out on tattle to make it worth their while.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Rach88

VIP Member
She’s got a right drink problem, who can be arsed going out as much as she does?! Especially when hungover and doing it again the next night doing shots and that?! She needs to grow up! I’m only 34 but give me a night in with my boyfriend and my pjamas with snacks anyyyy night of the week. She seems to live in this constant state of being seen to be having “fun”. Sad life.
I'm 28 and knocked alcohol on the head wouldn't say I was an addict it was said I was a binge drinker and dependent on it and am 80 days sober and it's honestly the best life ever I don't miss alcohol whatsoever I just don't get why you'd want to live a early 20s life in mid 30s pathetic really

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hayley2349

Well if you do Vicky, here’s a message for you
1. Stop scamming innocent people so you can have your hair and makeup done everyday
2. Stop being a hypocrite by filtering your pics within an inch of their life followed by a picture of you the next day rubbing your eyes looking rough. YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM you preach about!
3. Look after your damn dog or bekind to him and rehome the poor thing!
4. Go buy some bloody furniture, a dog bed and a proper bed with a clean mattress and bedding upstairs in your house. Try and do some cleaning or organising of your house that doesn’t involve the style sisters sorting out your crap.
5. Stop blaming your come down on your period. We get it you have a womb, it’s not a revelation ya know.

have I missed anything?
6. No matter how hard you try to be this inspirational role model, you are still the same arrogant bully who also found fame from shagging on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Chiefcook&bottlewasher

Good old BraggyMcBrag face showing of the Louis Vuitton in the latest airport photo.
When will they realise all this “stuff” is not making them happy!! Popularity, gifted stuff, MLM’s and millions of followers doesn’t equal happiness, theres way too much value being placed on the gram.
Heres some advise for free, Get off insta, switch your phone off and then see if you even actually like each other anymore! I’m telling you the answer is no! He’s alright, a lads lad and family man by the look of it and she’s a fake, foul mouthed, greedy, gobby pisshead and no amount of designer items around her will change that! Yuk, she has an ugly personality.

• Heart
Reactions: 26