Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.
Vicky Pattison #6 con artist, attention seeker, filtered to hell & desperate to be Air Cans keeper

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion.
#dirty mattress, fingers and toes who knows next where poor Milo goes.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes and don't forget to give ma patto a mention she running that pyrimad scheme... sticky minty vicky.. vip and .ma patto con woman..vicky hygiene is piss poor ..doesn't deserve milo.. cunts

Reactions: 1
VP #6 a con a fake who can't go anywhere without a a glam team who knows where poor Milos gone

Reactions: 2
6ABC2151-4C77-4DCB-BB86-602F7679CE99.jpeg

Why am I not surprised that ercan is not on this list? Not surprised her ‘career’ is no 1, but Milo 3? Hmm funny how she treats things she is ‘grateful for’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Considering she’s always on her period isn’t it such a coincidence that she’s never on her period on holidays. It’s almost as though she doesn’t need it for content as she has her holiday photos doesn’t it….

Reactions: 12
I wouldn't call whatever the duck she does a career but whatever. Poor little Milo coming in third.:poop:🐶I wonder if Air Can would even make the top 10?.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Considering she’s always on her period isn’t it such a coincidence that she’s never on her period on holidays. It’s almost as though she doesn’t need it for content as she has her holiday photos doesn’t it….
I fully agree not a peep from her on all them hoildays as soon as she is back bam right on it.. she is so fake and Cheesy she is a meff bet she doesn't wash everyday minty vicky

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't call whatever the duck she does a career but whatever. Poor little Milo coming in third.:poop:🐶I wonder if Air Can would even make the top 10?.
I’m thinking he’d be way behind the ‘glam squad’, the balloon arch people and SAX MAN 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her health went on the grateful list...yet she seems to have really bad health almost constantly...Def suggests it's all for the gram!

Reactions: 5
She really is quite cold towards ercan. Why are they together if she doesn’t even seem to like him? You would put your partner at the top of your list if you loved them. Also sending him to a health retreat while she was in Ibiza seemed quite controlling, like she can go and get wasted and rave for days while he’s in the middle of nowhere not allowed to have fun or see his friends. She really is a horrible, coercive and fake person. Literally the worst person on Instagram in my opinion. The laugh she does when talking about freebies as well gives me the ick too

Reactions: 16
She really is quite cold towards ercan. Why are they together if she doesn’t even seem to like him? You would put your partner at the top of your list if you loved them. Also sending him to a health retreat while she was in Ibiza seemed quite controlling, like she can go and get wasted and rave for days while he’s in the middle of nowhere not allowed to have fun or see his friends. She really is a horrible, coercive and fake person. Literally the worst person on Instagram in my opinion. The laugh she does when talking about freebies as well gives me the ick too
Something is defo not right. It’s lots little digs to deliberately undermine him Or leave him out…… Very strange!
also now looking for staycation suggestions with her girls for her birthday after saying she had big expectations of what he was doing for her birthday and what she did for him would be a hard act to follow. Is he being punished for not doing enough?
Seems like control & head fuckery to me and we all know, passive or not that’s a slippery slope whichever way round we see it.

Reactions: 10
She is a horrible person but my man wouldn't be top of my list my child and dog would be first then him. Depends how much he'd annoyed me that week, might not even make the list 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.