Vicky Pattison #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, no brand she'll not promote

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a nasty nasty woman. Re-watching Geordie Shore makes me cringe. How they allowed her to behave and bully other members of the house, and 'rise to fame' based on that poor behaviour is sickening. However, more recently, it's the fortnightly periods with the long, emotional paragraphs to manipulate people in to thinking she's some kind of down to earth, 'normal' girl next door because her true personality... well... we've seen it.

Reactions: 16
Heard her say something along the lines of this is the last sunshine holiday which made me think she’s buggering off again before Xmas 🤬

Reactions: 3
She is a nasty nasty woman. Re-watching Geordie Shore makes me cringe. How they allowed her to behave and bully other members of the house, and 'rise to fame' based on that poor behaviour is sickening. However, more recently, it's the fortnightly periods with the long, emotional paragraphs to manipulate people in to thinking she's some kind of down to earth, 'normal' girl next door because her true personality... well... we've seen it.
Just an awful being

Reactions: 3
Poor Milo must think she's the dog sitter
She mentioned on her vacay page that it’s bn postponed but this year she still had Ibiza & Maldives to go to. Obv she’s since been & left ibz. I reckon she doesn’t eat coz she’s nothing like those old size 16 pics from G shore & the food portions are huge. Must all get binned. I don’t think she drinks what she claims to either/ just trying to resonate with younger folk. She’s a walking talking oxymoron of a woman- emphasis on the moron 🙄

Reactions: 8
Her nails are always foul!!!! Who ever does them i would be embarrassed for her to share them and who ever does her spray tan. And her manager is obvs dog tit cos that bleeping duck pout, who even think that looks good!!!! Christ.

Reactions: 6
Never been that convinced about the photoshopping (other than heavy use of filters) because angles and lighting can do loads and, gullible me, I didn’t think anyone who promotes body acceptance so much would actually use it.

but then this pic happened…

There’s a dent in the right calf that I don’t think can be a medical thing as it’s not something that you can see in other pics. And face filtered into oblivion.

My guess is a short while after the book about ‘happiness’ is released and money has been made there’ll be an admission that she wasn’t happy at all, just like flogging all that weight loss stuff and exploiting people’s physical insecurities to make money when she now admits she was totally miserable and has jumped on the body acceptance bandwagon. Don’t think anyone got a refund on the fitness DVD tho? 🙃 No integrity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Oh boohooooo our A lister Vick has got to stand in a QUEUE at the airport! The indignity of it all!! Do they not know who she is??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never been that convinced about the photoshopping (other than heavy use of filters) because angles and lighting can do loads and, gullible me, I didn’t think anyone who promotes body acceptance so much would actually use it.

but then this pic happened…

There’s a dent in the right calf that I don’t think can be a medical thing as it’s not something that you can see in other pics. And face filtered into oblivion.

My guess is a short while after the book about ‘happiness’ is released and money has been made there’ll be an admission that she wasn’t happy at all, just like flogging all that weight loss stuff and exploiting people’s physical insecurities to make money when she now admits she was totally miserable and has jumped on the body acceptance bandwagon. Don’t think anyone got a refund on the fitness DVD tho? 🙃 No integrity.
She looks so uncomfortable in this photo. Her heAd lifted off the cushion so she does t have any chins showing. JUST BE REAL!!!

Reactions: 4
Poor Vicky is lay on the sofa filling her face again. Must have a gap in her social engagements so she's back on the period content

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Soooo where’s milo then?
She’s annoyed me more than I ever thought possible. Last week she said she’d “be back in a few days” can’t remember what day she left but to me that’s a long weekend at most not 5/6 days?
And if that wasn’t bad enough air can has been away the entire time too.
Absolutely zero mention of the dog or who’s looking after him?
No gushy post of her getting back to him last night and no mention this morning?
Does she think if she just never mentions him again people will forget she had a dog?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She's going to end up giving Milo to her "Mam",I just know it.🐶:poop:

Reactions: 7
Soooo where’s milo then?
She’s annoyed me more than I ever thought possible. Last week she said she’d “be back in a few days” can’t remember what day she left but to me that’s a long weekend at most not 5/6 days?
And if that wasn’t bad enough air can has been away the entire time too.
Absolutely zero mention of the dog or who’s looking after him?
No gushy post of her getting back to him last night and no mention this morning?
Does she think if she just never mentions him again people will forget she had a dog?
Whoever this is seems to be the dogsitter. Poor boy obviously upset at getting left again and she thinks it’s funny he’s wrecking the house

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.