Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs her hair and make up done all the time because she is all smoke and mirrors, she is a riot without it all, don’t even think she has much hair and it certainly isn’t that ashy blonde tone she has when the hairdresser adds a zillion clip in extensions 😂 I’ve never known anyone to have to rely so heavily on it all to look half decent

Reactions: 13
She has a stylist it states in her mint short suit post. Wtf actual f? Along all of the glam squad I just presumed she chose her own awful floral polyester granny dresses 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She takes it to such extremes. It’s either 100% made up / styled / filtered / edited or trying to make herself look as ugly as possible. Neither of which actually look like her. Why does she take the moral high ground of “not everything you see on social media is the truth” when she perpetuates this fake look?? Why not just take pics of yourself and don’t edit / filter them and you wouldn’t have to??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bet there’s not even any washing up liquid in her house

Or more than 2 mugs/spoons 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You just know the posts she’s going to do before she even does them she’s so predictable.
1. A poor me I’m on my period and no other woman has ever had one before post.
2. Ercan is a tit post.
3. Look at my gorgeous knob head mr Milo who I want to send back to Romania or choke on all the shite I let him eat post.
4. Please kit out my house Cos I’m a beggy witch post.
5. Face to face Cos I keep it 110% real (apart from when I’m tearing others down but only cos I have to defend my fakeness) post.
6. crappy boomerangs of her god awful trout pout and teeth.
7. Having her raggedy Anne hair done because god forbid she should brush it herself. Or learn how to do her own makeup post. (Although tbh some of these guys must be prosthetic artists Cos she looks like a different person).
8.Doing Pilates when we all know it’s probably more pies and lattes.
9. Constantly eating out posts but apparently she has covid fear and has been good since last year with not seeing/going anywhere post.
10. I’m the realest witch you’ll ever see which is why my house is as empty as Ercan’s head and the bed is as manky as her.

So sorry for the long ass posts she just really winds me up for some reason. I think it’s Cos she reminds me of a girl who used to bully me snd I get exactly the same vibes from her. Just a vile, fake human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
You just know the posts she’s going to do before she even does them she’s so predictable.
2. Ercan is a tit post.
3. Look at my gorgeous knob head mr Milo who I want to send back to Romania or choke on all the shite I let him eat post.
5. Face to face Cos I keep it 110% real (apart from when I’m tearing others down but only cos I have to defend my fakeness) post.
7. Having her raggedy Anne hair done because god forbid she should brush it herself. Or learn how to do her own makeup post. (Although tbh some of these guys must be prosthetic artists Cos she looks like a different person).
9. Constantly eating out posts but apparently she has covid fear and has been good since last year with not seeing/going anywhere post.
10. I’m the realest witch you’ll ever see which is why my house is as empty as Ercan’s head and the bed is as manky as her.

So sorry for the long ass posts she just really winds me up for some reason. I think it’s Cos she reminds me of a girl who used to bully me snd I get exactly the same vibes from her. Just a vile, fake human being.
This is bleeping hilarious ❤ it
But 100% accurate
Are you her ghost writer? 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
2. Ercan is a tit post.

‘Pies and lattes’ I’m dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.