Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
You just know the posts she’s going to do before she even does them she’s so predictable.
1. A poor me I’m on my period and no other woman has ever had one before post.
2. Ercan is a shit post.
3. Look at my gorgeous knob head mr Milo who I want to send back to Romania or choke on all the shite I let him eat post.
4. Please kit out my house Cos I’m a beggy bitch post.
5. Face to face Cos I keep it 110% real (apart from when I’m tearing others down but only cos I have to defend my fakeness) post.
6. Shitty boomerangs of her god awful trout pout and teeth.
7. Having her raggedy Anne hair done because god forbid she should brush it herself. Or learn how to do her own makeup post. (Although tbh some of these guys must be prosthetic artists Cos she looks like a different person).
8.Doing Pilates when we all know it’s probably more pies and lattes.
9. Constantly eating out posts but apparently she has covid fear and has been good since last year with not seeing/going anywhere post.
10. I’m the realest bitch you’ll ever see which is why my house is as empty as Ercan’s head and the bed is as manky as her.

So sorry for the long ass posts she just really winds me up for some reason. I think it’s Cos she reminds me of a girl who used to bully me snd I get exactly the same vibes from her. Just a vile, fake human being.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

LaraQ

VIP Member

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lucia

VIP Member

Because who doesn't squat in the back garden wearing a cheap curly wig and tracksuit for the gram.That stupid sideways laughing pose she always does too.:rolleyes:
What is she trying to be jesy nelsons mother

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Sunflower91

VIP Member
What kind of trash human videos a wedding you’re a plus one to and then uploads it to socials before the bride and groom have chance to make announcements/ post themselves. Then has the audacity to refer to herself as a princess- then it’s like she gives them permission to celebrate their own wedding. Absolute raging narcissist.

Reactions: 29

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Have you read this so called be kind piece in the mirror? She remembers the past a whole lot differently. Spouting the I was taught if you have t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. She made most people in the geordie shores house lives hell! Yes people can change, but she’s also trolled people herself AFTER this show supposedly changed how she was as a person and she put on a front on that show. She trolled Michelle mcmanus because she thought it was ok to. She constantly sets her attack followers on people who disagree with her.
Biggest cheek of all was her claiming aircan was racially abused on Instagram and she didn’t report it because what’s the point. Claiming it upset her! She called him a tiny Turkish twat last week!!!! She really gets me wound up.
Rant over and breathe lol

Reactions: 26

potatosmiles

She takes it to such extremes. It’s either 100% made up / styled / filtered / edited or trying to make herself look as ugly as possible. Neither of which actually look like her. Why does she take the moral high ground of “not everything you see on social media is the truth” when she perpetuates this fake look?? Why not just take pics of yourself and don’t edit / filter them and you wouldn’t have to??

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Stephie

VIP Member
You know what. Ì was just lay here on this miserable Friday evening, and suddenly I thought 'I wonder if Vicky Patterson has had her period this month yet' and off to Instagram I ventured and there it was. A standard sorrowful guerning photo followed by an in depth description of what an emotional month Vicky has had. And a reminder of how we never really know what is going on behind all those spray tans, glow ups and her collection of bags of Mr Milos shit

I've never known anyone to bang on about their monthlies like her. She's knocking on 40. You'd think she'd know the drill by now

We Do Not Care

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Vicky Pattinson #5 As real as a £1 note, wedding crasher, jaw smasher, there’s not a brand she won’t promote

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find it irritating how anyone who’s had any inkling of a brush with fame feels the need to have a podcast? And then they all interview each other in an unspoken agreement to help each other stay relevant? Same with them commenting on each others posts - comments are currency now right? It’s a total bubble.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg the outfit with the matching bandana, teamed with her ‘constipation face’ has given me the Sunday lolz I needed 😂😂😂

The ‘absolute flames’ would be from her turning round too fast in all that polyester 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha

Lmj21

Oh the irony, let’s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
That’s not trolling in the slightest!
She wants to do some research before her next “article” on what trolling is & people’s experience of it.
Speak to Marcus Rashford, Bakayo Saka, Jordan Sancho, KatiePrice (know she isn’t innocent but her son gets awfully trolled) to name a few.
Someone stating your public social media posts are repetitive (#fact) isn’t trolling. Geez she’s insufferable. Look after yourself bullshit, you’ve been out on the lash a few days in a row. Try working 5 14 hour nights on a maternity ward, coming home to your 3 kids & 2 dogs that all need looking after too, laundry to do, cupboards to fill, cars to run etc.
Please do tell me Vicky when I can listen to my body to slow down……honestly you really live in idiot city on planet dodo. Clown.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
For someone who bangs are much as she does about body positivity, she really isn't comfortable in her own skin is she? The latest dissertation with accompanying photos is proof of it. Why keep showing airbrushed photos alongside natural ones and then tell everyone not to believe everything they see on social media? To promote body positivity, surely it's more honest if you are not photo shopped, edited and find tuned? She is desperate to be as thin and "perfect" as she possibly can and this body positivity she's trying to promote is certainly not fooling me.

Reactions: 21

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Tbh it’s the dogs trusts fault. They should have done a proper home assessment like they do with us “normal” people. But because she’s a so called celeb they thought of their profile instead of the dog’s welfare. So she now has a very active lab puppy who needs at least two long walks a day, mental stimulation and consistency. She is t providing any of those things. It’s a joke and dog’s trust should be ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 20