Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she has a bed already but the beggy witch wants to deck out the spare rooms free of charge.
Yes, I was thinking that too. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a bed in one of her other bedrooms. Why would you sleep on the floor in the kitchen, if you have a load of bedrooms upstairs. I assume that her clothes and bathroom is upstairs.

Reactions: 4
So Air Head clearly didn’t do his 10 days isolation when he returned last Wednesday - out and about with her for lunch and dog walks today. Do you think he makes a silent exit to the gents when the bill arrives each time? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So Air Head clearly didn’t do his 10 days isolation when he returned last Wednesday - out and about with her for lunch and dog walks today. Do you think he makes a silent exit to the gents when the bill arrives each time? 😂
Did you message about getting 1 day results for covid as in paying extra money so get tested done quicker. I think I've seen you can return from holiday take tests and be back at work in 5 days

Reactions: 1
So Tom Skinner is bringing her an emperor mattress today and she’s not got a duvet for it, any normal person would have got that she’s ago especially if you had been on the floor for so long! But now she’s moaning of the price of them. Ok maybe a grand is not much but surely you can look further. Shes in for a shock when she sees that the bedding she got gifted last week was only a king size. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
So Tom Skinner is bringing her an emperor mattress today and she’s not got a duvet for it, any normal person would have got that she’s ago especially if you had been on the floor for so long! But now she’s moaning of the price of them. Ok maybe a grand is not much but surely you can look further. Shes in for a shock when she sees that the bedding she got gifted last week was only a king size. 🤣🤣
Why do they need an emperor bed for those two short arses??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She says she hasn’t bought that many duvets….we can tell by the state of that one on the floor 🤢
Also she’s in her 30’s how does she not know what size to get it’s not rocket science. I really hope the white company don’t bite and give her a freebie

Reactions: 9
Here she goes about hormones again. She'll be promoting that thermometer as birth control soon like the love island lot did.

Also hormones or not some things she says are so rude - do I hate Ercan? bleeping rude thing to say on social media even if he is a gormless idiot!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Here she goes about hormones again. She'll be promoting that thermometer as birth control soon like the love island lot did.

Also hormones or not some things she says are so rude - do I hate Ercan? bleeping rude thing to say on social media even if he is a gormless idiot!
She's gearing up for something that's for sure.You don't write a sermon length post about your hormones if you're not trying to flog something.She is setting the scene for some hormone related product.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She's gearing up for something that's for sure.You don't write a sermon length post about your hormones if you're not trying to flog something.She is setting the scene for some hormone related product.
Another bleeping essay and how she is so real and get bloated when her hormones are all over the place and crave junk food but I am so good going to pilates. Blah blah bleeping blah 😴😴😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Is Tom Skinner gifting them the mattress then 🤔 didn't think he'd do that for z lister

Reactions: 2
All that bull she’s anxious, blah blah bet she wasn’t last night out at Marios do or the other up coming events she has this weekend. Why do they all play the anxiety card. 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.