Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read this so called be kind piece in the mirror? She remembers the past a whole lot differently. Spouting the I was taught if you have t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. She made most people in the geordie shores house lives hell! Yes people can change, but she’s also trolled people herself AFTER this show supposedly changed how she was as a person and she put on a front on that show. She trolled Michelle mcmanus because she thought it was ok to. She constantly sets her attack followers on people who disagree with her.
Biggest cheek of all was her claiming aircan was racially abused on Instagram and she didn’t report it because what’s the point. Claiming it upset her! She called him a tiny Turkish twit last week!!!! She really gets me wound up.
Rant over and breathe lol

Reactions: 26
Have you read this so called be kind piece in the mirror? She remembers the past a whole lot differently. Spouting the I was taught if you have t got anything nice to say then don’t say anything at all. She made most people in the geordie shores house lives hell! Yes people can change, but she’s also trolled people herself AFTER this show supposedly changed how she was as a person and she put on a front on that show. She trolled Michelle mcmanus because she thought it was ok to. She constantly sets her attack followers on people who disagree with her.
Biggest cheek of all was her claiming aircan was racially abused on Instagram and she didn’t report it because what’s the point. Claiming it upset her! She called him a tiny Turkish twit last week!!!! She really gets me wound up.
Rant over and breathe lol
The hypocrisy.Tiny,Turkish twit isn't a racial slur then?.Calling Air Can a hairy twit isn't an insult?.But yeah #bekind Vicky.:rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Why does it look like she’s done something rude with a chocolate bar? Her lips are so over lined it looks terrible.

Reactions: 10
No not last minute you told us beginning of the week you were going out!!
also I can’t stand Milo! There said it. He’s a twit like it’s owners
Quare filtering going on there. She didn't look a bit like that on Celebability last week.

Reactions: 4
What is the with the lips? Looks like she has rimmed a chocolate bar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does it look like she’s done something rude with a chocolate bar? Her lips are so over lined it looks terrible.
And that make up was doen for her, she paid someone to make her look like that.
I just really do not understand why people think she is great or good or to be someone to look up to. She is fake as duck. Promotes all this bullshit about be kind, respect yourself, don't troll people etc etc. But it's all lies she slags her partner off most days, gets a dog she loves but cannot look after clearly, hence mainly with other people mostly. Nkt gonna slag her off for going out, we all do but certainly not as much as her nor doll ourselves up as much as her but hey keep being kind to yourself Vicky and believing your own hype, most of us think you are pathetic and an embarrassment and certainly not to be admired

Reactions: 9
No not last minute you told us beginning of the week you were going out!!
also I can’t stand Milo! There said it. He’s a twit like it’s owners
Sure that filter is gonna be your face what a dick

Reactions: 2
So just how does this Vicky Vacays work as clearly she does nowt to do with it; she’s the one I guess who gets the money that her mother and the minions makes and then she takes them out for a team brunch. She’ll be having her hair and make up done again today then whilst Airhead looks after the dog 😂

So just how does this Vicky Vacays work as clearly she does nowt to do with it; she’s the one I guess who gets the money that her mother and the minions makes and then she takes them out for a team brunch. She’ll be having her hair and make up done again today then whilst Airhead looks after the dog 😂
That didn’t take long for me writing that to seeing this 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

That didn’t take long for me writing that to seeing this 🤦🏻‍♀️
I never get it either, she’s always asking for recommendations for hotels/holidays etc, which I know is just a beg for freebies but always think surely if your business was that good you’d just go through that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Why does she always get her make up and hair done? She can't pull her hair back and slick some gel in? That's all that hairdressers done!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.