Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s numerous things that rile me up about Vickster The Trickster but what’s really grinding my gears this morning is her constant dry lips……..just get yourself a chapstick please for the love of god!!! With or without make up they are as dry & cracked as old woman’s heel!!!
Jeez!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Claims she’s shattered - going from a boozy lunch and food, home for an outfit change and then no doubt the make up team at the ready; to out for dinner. And now back up to Newcastle probably only for a few meals out, she was only up last week - at least she’ll be lying in a proper bed at her mums again

Reactions: 6
Claims she’s shattered - going from a boozy lunch and food, home for an outfit change and then no doubt the make up team at the ready; to out for dinner. And now back up to Newcastle probably only for a few meals out, she was only up last week - at least she’ll be lying in a proper bed at her mums again
She wouldn’t know hard work if it slammed it in her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's like Groundhog day with this bleep.

'LOOK I'M FILTERED TO duck'
'LOOK, I HAVE NO MAKE UP ON'.

duck off you dweeb. Dull as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do we think it’s her nieces christening today?
If so but strange that Ercan isn’t joining her

Reactions: 3
Do we think it’s her nieces christening today?
If so but strange that Ercan isn’t joining her
I thought that at first but must be a friend as she’s tagged the people and that’s def not her family. Still strange he hasn’t gone with her…

Reactions: 1
She got her pajamas on underneath her tracksuit?.Dirty mare.
Dirty, lazy mare. It's not even that cold. But I suppose when you don't work or move around, you might be cold.

Reactions: 4
Does she realise how pathetic she sounds? A life of endless hair and makeup and ‘opening parcels’ of beggy free tit and palming her dog off on whoever is passing 😫

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.