Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Because who doesn't squat in the back garden wearing a cheap curly wig and tracksuit for the gram.That stupid sideways laughing pose she always does too.:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Because who doesn't squat in the back garden wearing a cheap curly wig and tracksuit for the gram.That stupid sideways laughing pose she always does too.:rolleyes:
What is she trying to be jesy nelsons mother

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know when you see a look and think I like that, then see someone half your age walking past dressed exactly the same….that’s the time you say maybe that’s not for me….she hasn’t got that memo obviously…
And don’t start me on those awful shoes

Reactions: 6

Curly hair, don't care!
Maybe she's paying homage to our very own Red hair dont care!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus bleeping Christ the size of her gob! She is ugly on the inside is Vicky, the outside isn't any better.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Curly hair, don't care!
Maybe she's paying homage to our very own Red hair dont care!!
She really needs to decide on her ‘style’ - is it floaty frock reformed #bekind warrior, sexy eye-duck body con minx (with the emphasis on ‘con’) or edgy dodgem trainers and trackies millennial?? The funniest thing is that she actually has a stylist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she serious 😭 what a control freak
The most instagrammable restaurant in the world? A shallow and fickle comment from a shallow and fickle person. I wouldn't have expected anything less!

Reactions: 10

She has a mouth like the joker size of her jaw

• Haha
I've just read the article she wrote in The Daily Mirror about online trolling. She says she thinks people don't realise the power of their comments and the effect they might have. Obviously, publicly calling Ercan a tiny hairy Turkish twit is a term of endearment then? What planet is she actually on?

Reactions: 16
I've just read the article she wrote in The Daily Mirror about online trolling. She says she thinks people don't realise the power of their comments and the effect they might have. Obviously, publicly calling Ercan a tiny hairy Turkish twit is a term of endearment then? What planet is she actually on?
Do as she says, not as she does.

But lets not forget, it's ok for HER to do it but others are not allowed too! ;)

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.