Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf, sitting filming him chew the Invisalign! It’s ok she will be gifted new ones. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 2
What the hell goes through her mind. Don't walk the dog when it's hot! Also he's a lab the same route everyday is going to bore him, he needs stimulation. The chewing etc is absolute boredom. Play games with him not record him chewing everything. 😡
This 🙌🏻 She needs to get out of bed earlier before it gets hot walk him and tire him out. He needs stimulation during the day from training and games and she needs to stop sleeping in her kitchen it’s bloody weird!!!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s doing it on purpose so companies want to give her, what low life she really is

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD!!! That bed!!!!! Jesssuussss Christ!!!!!!! I knew it was bad but!!!!!!!! I don’t think mine would look that bad if I didn’t change it for 6 months!!!! Honestly I’m in shock. How can she post pics of that?! There’s no excuse I don’t care if I was getting 50k for a sponsored post you could not pay me all the money in the world to sleep on that!!! :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:
Urgh she must stink! You can’t sleep in that and be a clean person!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Waiting for her to weigh in on the Simone Biles situation with a huge rant about being kind and preaching to be nice to people- just like how kind Vicky the shoe lobber is.

Reactions: 6
I never used to pay much attention to her until she started posting over dramatic things about the fact she’s on par with a single mum that’s raising 3 sets of twins by being a dog owner, so I honestly thought that “bed” 🤢 in the kitchen was the dog bed - like they were just using an old mattress as a dog bed and that’s why there’s no covers on it, I didn’t realise they ACTUALLY slept in that absolute filth.
She’s disgusting.

Reactions: 11
I just watched her stories.The dirty mare really is lying on those filthy sheets,you can see the mud all over the pillow. :sick: 🐶

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Omg that's disgusting 🤢🤢

Is this seriously coming from her?! Wowwwww

duck off
Jumping on the bandwagon again.
Wonder if she actually knows who she is? Not really into sport is vicky, again jumped kn the England football bandwagon too recently so would be surprised if she knew anything really about her.

Reactions: 4
I don’t know why she feels the need to Wade into everything. As if Simone’s at home going ah, I feel better now. Vicky from Geordie shore added a post about me to her Instagram story. Same with the England game telling them cmon boys as if she knows them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon she has a bed already but the beggy witch wants to deck out the spare rooms free of charge.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.