Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.
Youve got to be kidding me! She has a dog who she can leave so she can shower FFS! He’s not a child. I’m not denying dogs are hard work or that people love them but come on. Heaven help us all if she does have a baby

Reactions: 17
my dog is my absolute baby I love him so much but posting like that on social media is just embarrassing to be honest

Reactions: 10

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.
Oh do duck off. What a joke. Many people men and women work daily some everyday and have to say bye to family or pets (some hate leaving their plants but each to their own) we all.work.have have to some in jobs they hate. But needs must. She is making out what she does is such hardship try working a 12 hour shift and then moan ya daft bint.
Just duck off ya silly cow boring each of us. 🤬😡

Reactions: 17
We’ve always had dogs and in real terms they sleep a lot of the day. They also mirror your behaviour so if you constantly wind them up and tease them they are manic and highly strung but if you behave normally so do they.
A dog might follow you into another room but this doesn’t stop you showering, reading, writing… she is so full of tit.

Reactions: 12

What the actual duck?
She’s completely deluded! If she stimulated and tired the dog out then she would be able to shower and write an article because he’d be sleeping it off.

Honestly think she’s insane. I also think it’s an insult to compare owning a dog to having a child. They’re completely different.

Reactions: 15
how old is she like boomeranging a sandwich in her big gob ,, i think she purposely tries to get on peoples tits

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am starting to think she has some real deep issues in her own life to behave like this as an adult - I’ve never seen anything like it!

Reactions: 15

This! Does her dog not sleep? Even puppies take a lot of naps, esp in this heat. You’d think she had newborn triplets from the way she talks, she will find motherhood a shock! Also, she manages to go out all the time and spend ages getting her face and hair professionally done…but can’t read an email? It’s plain weird now. He’s just a dog!

Reactions: 11
She's going to Croatia on a revenge trip because Ercan went to ibiza. How shallow and selfish can she be? I hope wherever she's staying has a professional hair and makeup salon because she won't be able to cope without it! I bet Ercan isn't one bit bothered about her going on holiday without him! I hope while she's away he rethink his life with her!

Reactions: 19
Jesus she is soooo pathetic, you can see a mile off she’s never lost her nasty controlling streak no matter how she tries to hide it

Reactions: 11
Her face in her talking videos makes me so irrationally angry I can’t cope.
I don’t know what it is - her dry lips/teeth/general face or just what’s coming out her mouth I can’t put my finger on it.
On the beg again cause she doesn’t know what dog’s pads are supposed to feel like?! I’ve never used anything on my dogs pads Vicky and they’ve all survived. You can have the advice for free 🙄☺

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Keep spending loads on hair and make up let's face it needs lots to make it presentable but still do begging posts as she is such a good person to promote things. Wish these people would see the real her, a total witch.

Reactions: 4
The irony of her writing an article about trolling after she called Ercan a Turkish t**t and frequently refers to people as b******s and c***s! I guess it's ok though because she's doing that openly!

Reactions: 12
The irony of her writing an article about trolling after she called Ercan a Turkish t**t and frequently refers to people as b******s and c***s! I guess it's ok though because she's doing that openly!
"I may've called my boyfriend a tiny,Turkish twit but #bekind."This article is going to be insufferable. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pot and kettle springs to mind this more of a case of do as I say rather than as I do. I can't believe papers haven't seen all this stuff she does that's nasty and toxic also she seems to think being trollied is when people give her advice or call her out that's not what the be kind movement is ignoring your crappy behaviour 😒

Reactions: 8
Her face in her talking videos makes me so irrationally angry I can’t cope.
I don’t know what it is - her dry lips/teeth/general face or just what’s coming out her mouth I can’t put my finger on it.
On the beg again cause she doesn’t know what dog’s pads are supposed to feel like?! I’ve never used anything on my dogs pads Vicky and they’ve all survived. You can have the advice for free 🙄☺
It’s a very fake like over-happy face and you just know she’s only like that for the camera. Face like thunder as soon as it stops recording I’m sure 😂

Reactions: 9
In addition to her needing a daily make up artist, hairdresser, cleaner etc etc - why does she need a stylist to send her clothes and tell her to wear everyday of the week? Is she not capable of buying her own clothes and deciding? No wonder she can’t afford a pot or pan for that house when she wastes so much money elsewhere…

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.