Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here she goes...blaming her past antics on being "young."
But wasn't she an "intelligent" graduate who knew full well about right and wrong.
Wonder if the Daily Mirror would like to hear from us about how she herself trolls people who don't rate her podcast or dare to ask if she's had Botox....?
Practice kindness. Where did she hear that from as she don't practice it? Ah another load of utter bollocks from her😴😴😴😴

Reactions: 5
Knew it wouldn’t be long, seriously the freebies he gets by being with her can’t be worth the amount she slated and belittles him on a public forum. Aircan needs to get out….she’s made a point of saying it’s ‘her’ house etc so the poor bloke could make a clean break

Reactions: 9
Ew her moaning about flies! Maybe if you didn’t live like an old woman on a dirty mattress they might not make a beeline for you??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ew her moaning about flies! Maybe if you didn’t live like an old woman on a dirty mattress they might not make a beeline for you??
Why does she not put a duvet cover and pillowcase on? 🤢 she took about 6 stories to praise the no doubt #gifted house clean and then sleeps in filthy bedding 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I can't believe how awful she is to Ercan. Why is he with her?
She’s got him where she wants him I think. He’s not on the mortgage but she can pretend she’s hates him for ‘content’. Then she’ll write an essay about how wonderful their relationship is but he never seems to reciprocate 😬

Reactions: 6
I can't believe how awful she is to Ercan. Why is he with her?
Because vicky is his loveable queen and he wants her too be his future wife and the mother off his children 😂😂
In all honesty he is involved in a very abusive toxic relationship. It looks like he is quite happy too stay with her to gain all the perks which comes through being with her because off her celebrity status but like I've mentioned before about him. Letting his self esteem and confidence be severely damaged by vicky for the sake off a "Good lifestyle" , isn't worth it in the long run. I just hope one day he has enough and fucks her off for good. She's a very conniving , scheming individual & she portrays quite a few high end mental health issues to me when her "masks" slips up on Instagram whenever she's severely rattled. He can do better than her 100% but to put up with her tit 24/7 especially when the only thing they have connecting to them deeply is milo makes you wonder.. Give the guy a medal he deserves it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because vicky is his loveable queen and he wants her to be his future wife and the mother off his children 😂😂
In all honesty he is involved in a very abusive toxic relationship. It looks like he is happy to stay with her to gain all the perks which comes through being with her because her celebrity status but like I've mentioned before about him. Letting his self esteem and confidence be severely damaged by vicky for the sake off a "Good lifestyle" , isn't worth it in the long run. I just hope one day he has enough and fucks her off for good. She's a very conniving , scheming individual & she portrays quite a few high end mental health issues to me when her "masks" slips up on Instagram when she's severely rattled. He can do better than her 100% but to put up with her tit 24/7 especially when the only thing they have connecting to them deeply is milo makes you wonder.. Give the guy a medal he deserves it!
Totally agree. Feels like she’s trying to lock him in with the dog ownership and the unsubtle mentions of ‘their wedding’. But won’t put him on the mortgage, and belittles him when he dares to live a life without her. Red flags all over the shop

Reactions: 7
I feel for that poor wee pups belly. The amount of stuff he’s chewing and she’s just letting him so she has some content for Instagram. She has empty rooms. She can easily put the junk in one and let Milo run around the house safely.

Reactions: 10
I feel for that poor wee pups belly. The amount of stuff he’s chewing and she’s just letting him so she has some content for Instagram. She has empty rooms. She can easily put the junk in one and let Milo run around the house safely.
And she still hasn't cleaned that filthy paddling pool! Poor Milo

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What the hell goes through her mind. Don't walk the dog when it's hot! Also he's a lab the same route everyday is going to bore him, he needs stimulation. The chewing etc is absolute boredom. Play games with him not record him chewing everything. 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.