Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's something else how had she got to 30s and still acts like a brat

Reactions: 8
The absolute state of that paddling pool, she’s obviously just gone away and left a mess lazy cow! If the dog comes back and drinks that disgusting water he’s going to be so poorly 😷

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Howling that air can has been on the oaks home Insta showing the actual reality 🤣🤣 State of that paddling pool!!! And the grass! She’ll be absolutely FUMING 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So one minute she’s doing a cringey tribute to ‘mothers’ the next she’s putting up videos of her one snoring? Anything for likes eh?

Reactions: 6
Can't afford to furnish the house yet here she is again out for food and drinks in Newcastle with professional hair and makeup done! Seriously, does she pay for anything?

Reactions: 9
Can't afford to furnish the house yet here she is again out for food and drinks in Newcastle with professional hair and makeup done! Seriously, does she pay for anything?
Even A-list celebs don't get their hair and make up done to hang out with their friends at a bar.It' s fuckin weird.

Reactions: 14
That dog is going to get so fat if she doesn't stop people feeding it crap. She also needs to teach it manners and to leave food or its going to eat ANYTHING in its path

Reactions: 7
What must her friends think about her rocking up at the local with professional hair & make up?! Mine would absolutely take the piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I unfollowed her for this reason , it was like she couldn’t leave the house without someone doing her make up , why the f’ can’t you put a bit of slap on yourself vic and then when she had a stylist for every outfit , come off it you arent Beyoncé !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder what is going on as she hasn't mentioned ercan for ages... is he back?! Where is he staying?!

Reactions: 3
He's at their house I assume given the story about the garden and the state of the pool......but there's definitely beef!! you can smell it........

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.