Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s travelling back down south to Essex today - expect the make up artist, hairdresser and stylist on standby for her arrival!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yeah and the quote in her pic like “you glow differently when you’re actually happy” like girl you’re obviously not. That’s the kind of stupid thing I wrote when I was in my early 20s when I would have an argument or break up with someone and pretend I was happy anyway 😆

He probably just genuinely had a good time on his stag do and she’s punishing him for it.

Reactions: 13
There's definitely something off that story she shared the other day about screenshotting was odd and felt like a dig at someone. She seems such hard work as a partner tbh

Reactions: 10
That dog should be restrained whilst in the car 😩 pretty sure it’s illegal for dogs to be loose in a car now.

Reactions: 8
Interesting that neither of them have acknowledged each other since they both got back to Essex,unusual for a woman who literally lives on Instagram.Air Can posted about (Mr) Milo but no mention of Vicky.I think she's legitimately pissed at him for going away.

Waiting for all the passive aggressive behaviour and comments towards him and be worse as he’s supposed to be isolating so she’s lost her taxi driver

Reactions: 5
Its so obvious she’s pissed off at air can it’s actually laughable! No effort made for her return, oily hair and no make up, not seen each other for 2 weeks and first thing she does when she’s back is jump on Instagram while he’s in the garden 🙈 sorry but would any normal couple not be jumping into bed together?! 🤣🤣 oh wait sorry the mattress is in tne kitchen for all the world to see (and no one wants to see that!!). Also why the duck does she need professional cleaners for a house WITH NO FURNITURE?!!! How can you not keep on top of that?! Having the dog is a pathetic excuse. She’s not right! The fact she has no concept of how pathetic she looks is the most bizarre thing!!

What an utter embarrassment! Barely a stick of furniture in that £1.7 million house and she's had it professionally cleaned! The bathroom has apparently never been so clean which makes me think she rare!y does any housework. Too busy I guess, getting her hair and makeup done to galavant around fancy restaurants with her friends every day.

What an utter embarrassment! Barely a stick of furniture in that £1.7 million house and she's had it professionally cleaned! The bathroom has apparently never been so clean which makes me think she rare!y does any housework. Too busy I guess, getting her hair and makeup done to galavant around fancy restaurants with her friends every day.

Reactions: 11
I was love to see her have to do an actual job. She must have gone straight from university to Geordie Shore, so never worked.

Reactions: 6
No, she was on one of those crap celebrity driving programmes a while ago and sure the instructor said she’s the worst they’d ever had. She didn’t pass. Think she was on the beg for lessons/a car again not long ago…meanwhile Ercan ferries her around
She did start learning to drive again didn't she recently? I am sure I remember the anx she had about learning to drive again.

Reactions: 5
It makes me so cross the companies are funding her lifestyle and that she even has money she's cheap and nasty

When she said who Has a house like this? I was so tempted to say I do and I have two puppies and a full time job and two kids still living at home and guess what I do my own cleaning too!
how on earth can they live like that with absolutely no furniture? I’d be embarrassed to show it off that I live in an empty house. She doesn’t even make an excuse about it!!

Does she actually live in Brentwood? Just seen she’s tagged herself at the Turk which is 2 mins down the road from me - if I hadn’t already eaten I’d go for dinner 🤣
She said Milo has separation anxiety so who’s looking after him whilst she’s out all the time?

I'm getting really sick of her comparing owning a dog to being the mother of an actual child.I don't have kids yet so I have no idea how hard that must be, but I do have a dog and yes,they can be hard work, but it's not in the same universe as looking after a baby.Acting like she never has a minute to herself because she has a puppy.Pathetic.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
What is this woman smoking/snorting/on?!?!
I’m all for being a mama of a pet but she’s taking this obsession to a whole other level. Ive got a kid and it’s hard to get on with life initially (especially with a newborn) but she can’t blame her inability to wash her skiddy undies or shower her orange umpa lumpa self on the dog! She’s just a dirty witch.
Plenty of parents (of animals or humans) crack on with life so why is she dramatising it all. She’s just a scruff of epic proportions.

Reactions: 11
She has people to clean her house, mind her pup, cook her meals, do her hair and makeup, taxi her about. What does she actually do with her time?

Reactions: 10
She's deluded my animals were my world and then my little one arrived and my that is not comparable to a love of an animal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.