Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God these pictures are triggering me something awful, was meant to be at the resort she’s fannying around at this week, kill me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
God these pictures are triggering me something awful, was meant to be at the resort she’s fannying around at this week, kill me.
If it helps you in any way at all, even the tiniest wee bit, Hvar is extortionate 😂 So think of the money you're saving. Although I know you'd rather be in Hvar!

• Haha
If it helps you in any way at all, even the tiniest wee bit, Hvar is extortionate 😂 So think of the money you're saving. Although I know you'd rather be in Hvar!
I know - it’s a blessing in disguise really but I am so bloody over my little corner of London 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know - it’s a blessing in disguise really but I am so bloody over my little corner of London 🤣
You'll get there eventually. And also, aren't you glad you're not there when VIP Vicky is? It'll be worth it when you do go. Gives you extra time to save up 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Go on Vicky. Post the pube photo first, not the posed photo.

But you wouldn't would you, because you know for a fact people wouldn't like it.

Is that pubic hair in the third photo?.WTF??. :sick:
Argh, then why post the filtered pics? Like, literally, what it the point? Just post up your real photos Vic, you're a nice looking lady and have a better body than lots of people. I just don't get this reminder every now and then that her pics aren't how she really looks! We're not stupid, we know she and most other celebs use filters. I certainly don't go round beating myself over the head with other people's Instagram feed, only a pretty sad person would

Reactions: 9
Still no mention of air can even tho he's sat at home looking after Milo in a house he knows isn't his I'd be fuming and be having a serious think about the relationship she's horrible she made his life hell for going to Ibiza yet she's posting pouty bikini pictures all week 🙄 and having a witch that he's not paying attention

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Her friend looks like she wants to punch her in the latest stories. And she’s still tagging jet2. Blatant non disclosed post.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Oh my good god. Her latest 'body positivity' post. A close up of Vickys minge before I go off to bed. Is something I just did not need

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s doing very well for himself…..I can imagine she follows him on insta using a fake profile and lets Aircan know what a terrible failure he is on a regular basis
Literally choked laughing at this. True, every word, I can just picture it 🤣🤣
I’m sure yer man is thanking his lucky stars he got away from her lmao 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she was my friend she would be told to do one with all these pics and boomerangs. I really don’t get her post showing her pubes. She contradicts everything she goes in about. She’s what’s wrong with social media. So self absorbed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why do her hands look like claws and her feet ? Home people with hokey socks probably have more hygienic feet.

Id imagine Hera to riddled with athletes foot

• Haha
I can't help thinking her and Ercan will split up soon. Their relationship is dysfunctional and she is a very toxic individual. I don't know very much about him but I know and see enough about her to know he'd be better off without her!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.