Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her friend looses her contact lense and all she cares about is getting a pic 🙈

Reactions: 5
'so well deserved' 😭😭😭😭 also not gonna comment my comment sometimes I type it in and leave it there for a few mins to relieve my annoyance 😂
ABSOLUTE FLAMES.:sick: The sycophants in her comments are worse than her actual posts,and that's saying something.Hun might be the worst word in the English language.

Reactions: 13
Omg the outfit with the matching bandana, teamed with her ‘constipation face’ has given me the Sunday lolz I needed 😂😂😂

The ‘absolute flames’ would be from her turning round too fast in all that polyester 🔥🔥🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aww puke, that’s so disgusting. She’s a slob.
I’d say her tan in real life is shocking. Between the baths, showers, massages, sunbathing I can’t believe she’s still trying to keep up the spray tan! l would have it scrubbed off days ago! You can even see it on her hands here it’s vile looking (and that’s with filters).

Also, the picture showing her stretch marks around her chest area. I have never ever noticed them before. Does this mean that’s she’s been photoshopping these out of every single one of her pictures? Even the “I’m so relatable pics showing the unedited vs edited” ?

She thinks by putting up some outrageous photo of her not wearing makeup, hair greasy and messy and pulling a ridiculous facial expression will get her out of being genuine. Those photos are so ridiculous she seems like a cartoon character so it’s not comparable to anything. If she just spoke on her Insta stories without a filter - that would be transparent and real. But she will NEVER do that because it will show is what she actually looks like.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The fake tan feet 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 she’s manky
This should genuine have a trigger warning before it! Bloody foul man. Streaky tan is one of my pet peeves, and between the amount of tans and tanning products she clearly gets gifted, you’d think she’d know how to maintain or how to get it off. Gross 🤮🤮

Reactions: 6
following on from previous discussion.

Aircan has not liked any of those holiday pics…. Then I went down the rabbit hole and checked the previous 10…NONE!!

They still follow each other but this is not a normal dynamic at all, she bangs on about her needing a holiday, but why is she not with her fella??? Two years no couple time having an adventure and sun?

… it’s not normal considering she can afford more than one holiday a year and this isn’t a girls trip as makeup girls fella is there.
So funny it's clear he couldn't give a tit about her what we've got to remember is he lives with the unflithered unphotoshopped version so he be looking at those photos cringing thinking yeah that's not her duck off 😂😭 just find their entire realtionship werid it can't be a healthy one

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I don’t really keep up with Vicki’s insta posts but just seen her story’s from Hvar and I was wondering if she’s finally had jaw surgery? It looks different in these latest pics from how she looked a while ago

Reactions: 2
I think it would be ecstasy that would make her jaw gurn like that. I know someone that has a dislocated jaw and they gurn quite badly, especially after a few drinks. I also know a girl that had an underbite but she had corrective surgery and her jaw looked like Vicki’s when it was healing that’s why I was wondering if she’d had an op.

Reactions: 1
does she do coke or is that just what people say about her gurning jaw
I was on a flight a few years ago and someone from Georgie Shore was sitting in front of me with his girlfriend. I don't watch it but think he said his name was Marty when the cabin crew recognized him. He was talking about Vicky and he said she was very fond of the marching powder.

Reactions: 11
does she do coke or is that just what people say about her gurning jaw
The former

I was on a flight a few years ago and someone from Georgie Shore was sitting in front of me with his girlfriend. I don't watch it but think he said his name was Marty when the cabin crew recognized him. He was talking about Vicky and he said she was very fond of the marching powder.
Marty got arrested for dealing class A drugs so he’d probably know….
He’s back on Geordie Shore now and obviously didn’t learn his lesson as every story he’s off his face

Fun fact he weren't on GS with Vicky she'd left by then but they were on the same season of exotb

Looks like I'm not going to be able to watch this series as I'd be too distracted by The Jaw

I mean just look at the laffin' geya on that pic

She'll be living her best blokey life

Go on Vicky son

FB_IMG_1629739542216_resized.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.