Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest pictures in that blue dress. First picture is, as per usual, photoshopped to the point of being hilarious. ➡➡➡ few pics and she’s pulling some weird face with a man by a bike and it literally looks like a different woman. Her head is addled. As others have pointed out, she is beyond hypocritical in the stance she makes out on socials and by professing she is all about embracing reality. It’s mental and it frustrates me no end. Am I against ppl using filters? Absolutely not. But she’s the one who is always banging on about fact she is, and how she so called has this F it approach to worrying what she looks like naturally. It’s just beyond!

Reactions: 8
The latest pictures in that blue dress. First picture is, as per usual, photoshopped to the point of being hilarious. ➡➡➡ few pics and she’s pulling some weird face with a man by a bike and it literally looks like a different woman. Her head is addled. As others have pointed out, she is beyond hypocritical in the stance she makes out on socials and by professing she is all about embracing reality. It’s mental and it frustrates me no end. Am I against ppl using filters? Absolutely not. But she’s the one who is always banging on about fact she is, and how she so called has this F it approach to worrying what she looks like naturally. It’s just beyond!
Her neck is getting skinnier by the day looks a like chicken 🐔 neck
All scrawny and urgh sorry vile 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned celebrity SAS at all?
I’m guessing she withdrew pretty early on!

Reactions: 9
Why do her hands look like claws and her feet ? Home people with hokey socks probably have more hygienic feet.

Id imagine Hera to riddled with athletes foot
I’ll quote myself again - typing at night with no glasses is painful to read 🤣

Why do her hands look like claws and her feet ?

Homeless people with holey socks probably have more hygienic feet. I’d imagine her to be riddled with athletes foot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't help thinking her and Ercan will split up soon. Their relationship is dysfunctional and she is a very toxic individual. I don't know very much about him but I know and see enough about her to know he'd be better off without her!
He is completely emasculated at this point.He lives in her house and pays nothing towards the mortgage, as far as we know.That kind of situation is not sustainable.She will resent the tit out of him eventually for not contributing, and if he has an ounce of pride he won't want to be a "kept man" for much longer.

Reactions: 9
He is completely emasculated at this point.He lives in her house and pays nothing towards the mortgage, as far as we know.That kind of situation is not sustainable.She will resent the tit out of him eventually for not contributing, and if he has an ounce of pride he won't want to be a "kept man" for much longer.
He’s just got a new £12k Rolex….I think he’ll hang on until the VP gravy train comes to an end….he seems to have no pride at all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀

Reactions: 13
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀
She's addicted to posting pics of slim smooth skinned Vick so posting the stupid gurning mess pics alongside them is a small price to pay i guess :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
A8B2090D-5D30-4201-8F38-2C78DA631CF9.jpeg

what has happened to her chin in this photo? I can smell Facetune.

In the words of Kurtan Mucklowe, there’s not a human on this planet that looks like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god I hope not we'd never hear the end of it be on the beg for those bottle warmer things and stories like 'can anyone advise onbreast pads or pumps'

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Why is she always drinking shots? That’s so not normal right? I can’t think of anything worse 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.