Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that was deliberate.A petty little jab at Air Can,I missed Milo but not you.:rolleyes:I used to think Air Can would stick around because of the lifestyle she provides, but these two are going to split sooner or later.She 's such a witch to him.

Reactions: 15
Imagine you've sat looking after said dog and she's not even done a gushy post for the gram I'd be fumingggg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Vicky Pattison #5 aircan escaping out the back door with the 12k fake Rolex while Vicks assures us she's normal and real on the gram but really we all know she's the same nasty shoe lobber from GS

(May be to long) 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀
No period for a week? bleeping hell, she's about 4 days late!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with this woman and the constant need to pose then guern and remind everyone instagram doesn't not reflect reality. She's like a one trick pony. She hasn't had a period in about a week. Pregnant? 👀
If she is pregnant i wonder if she's capable off giving up the booze & sniff for 9 months. 🤔 But then again with how self centered erratic & up her own ass she is it wouldn't surprise me she continually indulges in one out the two or even both.

Reactions: 8
If she's pregnant I want to see how she's going to cope without her period for 9 months, she will have to create all new content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m reporting her for that blatant Jet 2 ad so sick of her not declaring!

Reactions: 15
He clearly did something on that stag do that she's pissed off about, she's thinks she's punishing him by deliberately not mentioning him whilst making it look like she's having the time of her life!

Reactions: 14
Probably this is make or break, time apart see if they still have feeling etc.

Reactions: 3
I still don't buy they are a real couple anyway. It's all for show.

If you go on his saved stories for their holidays she often has a face like thunder or he's commenting she never stops whinging lol

Last edited:
He clearly did something on that stag do that she's pissed off about, she's thinks she's punishing him by deliberately not mentioning him whilst making it look like she's having the time of her life!
It's the pure fact he went 😂😭 that's the thing if you have to desperately post 245332 times on the gram that your having the time of your life your literally not don't understand how the phone couldn't be put away etc

Reactions: 3
1. Your dog can’t read, love

2. This is so obviously an insecure girl thing, designed to piss him off into saying something so it looks to her followers that she’s the big dog in the relationship and he’s hopelessly in love with her

3.It’s also that annoying thing where VP pretends she’s not really arsed about lads but she’s clearly the neediest lass on the planet….after Charlotte

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the many many things that annoys me about her is this banging on and on about being a strong independent woman when she is the polar opposite of this. She doesn’t build up other women if they’re a perceived threat, she belittles them and she is a foul mouthed fish wife.
This whole I’m having a fab time without aircan shite is just another example of her very childishly getting one up. Just grow up!

Reactions: 19
One of the many many things that annoys me about her is this banging on and on about being a strong independent woman when she is the polar opposite of this. She doesn’t build up other women if they’re a perceived threat, she belittles them and she is a foul mouthed fish wife.
This whole I’m having a fab time without aircan shite is just another example of her very childishly getting one up. Just grow up!
I always remember how she was with Rebecca when she came into the Geordie Shore house. Just an absolute witch to her because she was younger, pretty and had a stunning figure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.