Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me you care more about the dog than the fella without telling me you care more about the dog than the fella werid enough that air can isn't on the holiday never mind basically saying she dosent miss him and ft the dog šŸ˜­ oh air can I'd be furious and that pout is horrendous

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Never have I ever witnessed someone so vacuousā€¦šŸ¤®šŸ˜“ it is absolutely unbelievable, and frankly, hilarious, how much this one loves herself. The constant, stupid, pouty mouth poses šŸ¤® and these period rants every few weeks, trying to seem rELaTAbLe. Goooo away šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“

Reactions: 13
Tell me you care more about the dog than the fella without telling me you care more about the dog than the fella werid enough that air can isn't on the holiday never mind basically saying she dosent miss him and ft the dog šŸ˜­ oh air can I'd be furious and that pout is horrendous
So basically Aircan is the live in dog sitter while she lives her best life in Croatia. What a mug.

Reactions: 13
Theyā€™ll either be over or engaged by Christmas - sheā€™ll be expecting an engagement soon and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s a nightmare stomping her feet over it

Reactions: 16
remember that John guy she was engaged to basically ghosted her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Theyā€™ll either be over or engaged by Christmas - sheā€™ll be expecting an engagement soon and I wouldnā€™t be surprised if sheā€™s a nightmare stomping her feet over it
She quite often posts things about what she wants at her wedding. Way to make a bloke run for the hills..

Reactions: 8
She quite often posts things about what she wants at her wedding. Way to make a bloke run for the hills..
Then you wonder what she says to Air Can "oh I like this at our wedding" and you just know most of it will he #gifted and no doubt 6 pages in OK magazine. Urgh just the thought šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Is that pubic hair in the third photo?.WTF??. :sick:
Did we really need to see that? We'll yeah we all have it but cmon Vicky check dear.
Also again with the real and fake pictures just bore the duck off with them they are so tedious pet.

Reactions: 5
When ever her real pics are fake. We all saw the garden BBQ sequin snapshot shed not approved. šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Sorry but do you really need to post pics online of your pubes?! Has is really come to this just so you can get a few likes and pat on the back for ā€œkeeping it realā€ from a few strangers online? What a bleeping life man. Her obsession with Instagram is so scarily off the scale

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry but do you really need to post pics online of your pubes?! Has is really come to this just so you can get a few likes and pat on the back for ā€œkeeping it realā€ from a few strangers online? What a bleeping life man. Her obsession with Instagram is so scarily off the scale
Well let's face it she won't pay for it so hoping a business gifts her a wax

Reactions: 9
Donā€™t her self serving posts just highlight that sheā€™s massively part of the problem sheā€™s wittering on about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.