Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Posting about her stretchmarks because SHE MUST BE RELATABLE AT ALL TIMES.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely all these mugs signed up as part of her MLM crap (including her mum) should be asking themselves if her business opportunity was so good and she believed in what she was selling (rather than trying to get mugs below her to sell), she wouldn't constantly be tagging Jet2 on this trip or sharing discount codes for them as obviously Vicky's Vacays, and the offshoots the followers she's allowed to be sucked in, should be her sole holiday focus and be offering brilliant holidays! I hope they are all sitting back questioning why she's got some sort of deal with another travel firm.

If there was even the slightest hint or morals there she'd come out of the MLM publicly and encourage everyone beneath her too as well!

Reactions: 5
Her photo lying down in her bikini
Crikey! Them two are heading for a split like; strange combo especially having separate hols and him not being a godfather to her sisā€™s daughter when sheā€™s the godmother. Almost like they know heā€™s not going to be there in the futureā€¦ šŸ¤”

Reactions: 6
People have questioned if his comment was real or not and of course sheā€™s made it out to be one big joke and heā€™s ā€˜kiddingā€™ ā€¦ ok well if heā€™s kidding why hasnā€™t he liked any of her recent pictures and why has that other comment telling her to delete the picture been deleted?! No joke there.

Reactions: 6
What a holidayā€¦.spend hours doing hair and make up, breathe in so much you almost pass out, contort yourself into some weird position, take multiple photographs, spend next hour filtering and photoshopping, post to Instagram with some ā€˜hilariousā€™/ā€˜inspirationalā€™ words and repeat
It's like ugh can someone throw her phone into the sea or jump on it or something I don't get how you can go on holiday and just spend it getting made up then spending all day on the gram just pathetic enjoy the break away jesus

Reactions: 7
Just saw Tamara Eccleston and her family were in Hvar yesterday; probs made a quick exit when then found out Big V was there with her cronies!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well this will be interesting watching celeb sas next Sunday 29th hope sheā€™s cold and miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow they scrape the barrel dont they

Mr ā€œIā€™ll do any reality show for a fiverā€
Ms ā€œ I need to pay my Ā£10k monthly rentā€
Ms ā€œI once sang with BeyoncĆ© dont you knowā€
Ms ā€œ Iā€™m a loose woman/sugar apprenticeā€
Now ā€¦ Ms ā€œ I shagged on tv for fame but still sleep on the floorā€

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.