Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha he’s so cringe. Interesting to see he posted a pic of them at the Indian wedding but didn’t feel the need to write an essay about how amazing pouty Vick looked..
following on from previous discussion.

Aircan has not liked any of those holiday pics…. Then I went down the rabbit hole and checked the previous 10…NONE!!

They still follow each other but this is not a normal dynamic at all, she bangs on about her needing a holiday, but why is she not with her fella??? Two years no couple time having an adventure and sun?

… it’s not normal considering she can afford more than one holiday a year and this isn’t a girls trip as makeup girls fella is there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Aircan has not liked any of those holiday pics…. Then I went down the rabbit hole and checked the previous 10…NONE!!

They still follow each other but this is not a normal dynamic at all, she bangs on about her needing a holiday, but why is she not with her fella??? Two years no couple time having an adventure and sun?

… it’s not normal considering she can afford more than one holiday a year and this isn’t a girls trip as makeup girls fella is there.
That's very weird.Or maybe not.I think we all know he's just not that into her.He stays for the lifestyle she provides.

I had to go check as was certain I saw his name appear yesterday. He has liked some of them. What’s more worrying is she’s liked her own picture, thought maybe an accident but no she’s liked quite a few of her own pics. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to go check as was certain I saw his name appear yesterday. He has liked some of them. What’s more worrying is she’s liked her own picture, thought maybe an accident but no she’s liked quite a few of her own pics. 🤣🤣

Omg haha so she has!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a holiday….spend hours doing hair and make up, breathe in so much you almost pass out, contort yourself into some weird position, take multiple photographs, spend next hour filtering and photoshopping, post to Instagram with some ‘hilarious’/‘inspirational’ words and repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much fun is she really having if she is on Instagram most of the day and has left her boyfriend at home???!!

They won’t last. It’s weird they just don’t seem compatible.
He’s living in a house in her name (which I would HATE if that were me, if me and my partner aren’t equally involved in something we’re not doing it) while she swans off on holiday alone. Don’t get them at all she just seems to annoy him but because he doesn’t have to contribute he won’t leave.

Reactions: 11
How much fun is she really having if she is on Instagram most of the day and has left her boyfriend at home???!!
It's like he is the hired boyfriend for publicity really. Just looks so bored of constant boomerang and pictures being taken by her.
Her life is just all on her mobile does she actually just sit or lay down on that skanky mattress and do nothing for 5 mins? Doubt it she cannot sit still for that long or have her phone off!

Reactions: 8
They won’t last. It’s weird they just don’t seem compatible.
He’s living in a house in her name (which I would HATE if that were me, if me and my partner aren’t equally involved in something we’re not doing it) while she swans off on holiday alone. Don’t get them at all she just seems to annoy him but because he doesn’t have to contribute he won’t leave.
This. They’ve been together a while now and usually you’d look for a place together to make your home- even if one person is earning more than the other. I currently live with my boyfriend in a house he bought before we met- and even though it’s easy because I don’t contribute to the mortgage, just bills and whatnot, I always have a feeling that this isn’t the house I’ve chosen, it’s not mine and I don’t feel right putting my stamp on it.

Reactions: 4
Blonde hair washes her out and makes her look even cheaper. I'm blonde myself so I'm not being blondist, it just dies not suit her at all.

Reactions: 7
[QUOTE="Megz0, post
"We're all in the same boat guys". Boils my blood. We've been in the same storm but her boat is VASTLY different from us mere mortals! She had no concern for lockdown rules, left the dog again?! And no concern for others if she hasn't even been vaccinated? I have quietly disliked this stupid woman for many many years now, but to say "we're all in the same boat" because she hasn't had a holiday for 18 months is the most obnoxious, out of touch and ignorant spectacle.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.