Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a jet 2 "heavily discounted" holiday?
#jet2pics #jet2vibe on every picture.
Came here to say the same thing. There's no way you would tag Jet2 into endless stories and grid posts unless they were making it worth your while. I smell another undeclared ad...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Someone take the boomerang button away from her! Her make up friend is there with her husband! 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
There we go. She’s doing it cos you get a discount with her code. Doesn’t her mum run some sort of travel thing?
She runs some pyramid scheme called ‘vicky’s vacays’ and has roped her mum in - I think the company makes money from recruiting (gullible) people as opposed to actually selling holidays…

Reactions: 9
Does anyone actually listen to that horrific podcast? Every time she puts a clip on I cringe! The over the top laugh throwing her head back while watching herself in the camera, the gurning and rubbing her nose, the blokey talk… it sounds like absolute tripe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone actually listen to that horrific podcast? Every time she puts a clip on I cringe! The over the top laugh throwing her head back while watching herself in the camera, the gurning and rubbing her nose, the blokey talk… it sounds like absolute tripe!!
God yes, she is on one doing the podcasts, swearing and shrieking, 10 seconds is quite enough, can’t imagine anyone sitting through half an hour or whatever 😫😫😫

I mean, who actually cares what mario falcone thinks about anything??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.