Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think people on here have reported it but not sure if she’s been pulled up on it
She was def told off by the ASA as she said ‘they were being a dick to her about not declaring ads’. I was raging as Vick if you’re going to get free stuff then declare it. The only thing is, Airhead gets freebies too sometimes via her and he doesn’t declare it on his IG. I’ve reported it many a time to the ASA but he must be too small fry for them to care 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think people on here have reported it but not sure if she’s been pulled up on it
I reported her for that scam competition. ASA can be back and said something along the lines of in some respects it’s fine, like AD wise but they’re also working with vp because there’s a technical point about the promotion.

Reactions: 4
She was def told off by the ASA as she said ‘they were being a dick to her about not declaring ads’. I was raging as Vick if you’re going to get free stuff then declare it. The only thing is, Airhead gets freebies too sometimes via her and he doesn’t declare it on his IG. I’ve reported it many a time to the ASA but he must be too small fry for them to care 😂
Well he’s too small for VIP Vix to care about…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm getting a little bit obsessed with how different this woman looks to her IG pictures 🤣 Sorry if this has already been shared.
She looks fine it’s just the lying that’s wrong. By editing pics of herself she’s basically implying that it’s not ok to look like this.

Reactions: 11
Why do her hands make her look like Princess Fiona ?

She’s too car crash
I wonder did air can pack a t-shirt for her, with his puss on it?
Will he message her with little digs that she abandoned her? Doubt it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is this a jet 2 "heavily discounted" holiday?
#jet2pics #jet2vibe on every picture.
Also if you loved your body so much and all that body positivity stuff why contort yourself into a pose for a photo?
Urgh she is the worst

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I wonder did air can pack a t-shirt for her, with his puss on it?
Will he message her with little digs that she abandoned her? Doubt it.
He and Milo are probably lying, on the brand new bed he’s not allowed to sleep on eating toast and getting the crumbs everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do her hands make her look like Princess Fiona ?

She’s too car crash
Everyone lose a few dress sizes when they lie down. She is deluded and lies to people about her body positivity. She’s clearly misses being a size 8 but doesn’t want to give up her free platters.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Air Can will probably write a few obligatory posts on his stories about how much he and Milo are missing "the missus" just to keep her happy.But you just know he's ecstatic she's gone.

Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought her hands look like hooves/trotters tbh usually because they look dirty or muddy from the dodgy tan jobs.

the shape of those claw nails doesn’t help me visually either to shake this image.

who ever does her nails needs to thin them out as the acrylic is too thick and she needs them square or square round as I think they would suit her sausage fingers a lot better.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.