Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
jet 2 fly to Croatia from Stanstead.

she’s not vaxed then if she’s going green list??

she will get papped yes but will manipulate the reader into her being bullied by the press for years and they are bad angle photos like she did last time she was editing her photos on holiday.

She just builds a rod for her own back by editing herself beyond recognition and two sizes smaller than she is. She’s going to be found out, people will clock on and should she get papped on holiday by someone not in her pocket- they will most probably call her out. Be that through some subtle shade or more overt.

Reactions: 3
She just builds a rod for her own back by editing herself beyond recognition and two sizes smaller than she is. She’s going to be found out, people will clock on and should she get papped on holiday by someone not in her pocket- they will most probably call her out. Be that through some subtle shade or more overt.
That's what she had before and then made her lose weight. Tbf all the Geordie girls did at one time. But to me if you are on holiday enjoy it. But like you said pretending to be smaller is just a waste of time and lying so isn't that a high profile person so why do it? If you keep saying be real then frigging well do it!

Reactions: 6
That's what she had before and then made her lose weight. Tbf all the Geordie girls did at one time. But to me if you are on holiday enjoy it. But like you said pretending to be smaller is just a waste of time and lying so isn't that a high profile person so why do it? If you keep saying be real then frigging well do it!
its a weird one, because she uses those images of when she was teeny tiny the size 6/8 pics as click bait for how unhappy she was back then and how now she is comfortable with her figure. (Yawn)

Yet now Miss I am so comfortable with my embrace edits the duck out of her torso and makes herself as narrow as she was when she claims she was so unhappy

So she’s on the ferry at split which is £20 ticket … shes either going to the Hvar or another islands I reckon.

£750 on a hat with her Louis Vuitton passport holder and drinking champagne yet gets on a £20 ferry… ehh 😂😂😂😂 surely people who can afford to spend £750 on a straw hat and £250 to cover their passport get the private transfer boat which is £1200 and holds about 6-10 people if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Had a wee look in her tagged pictures some strange ones in there. Came across this, wow amazing what a filter does. Imagine your partner seeing the filtered pics on insta then turns around to that. You’re going to be confused as hell

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Had a wee look in her tagged pictures some strange ones in there. Came across this, wow amazing what a filter does. Imagine your partner seeing the filtered pics on insta then turns around to that. You’re going to be confused as hell
thing is, if she was truely happy and content with air can the Shetland pony surely she wouldn’t edit her body and face to the excess that she does.

She has a very normal /relatable figure now, the size 6/8 she once was is difficult to maintain really if you enjoy a drink and a takeaway (normal lifestyle)

Considering the amount of tit she eats and boozes with no gym sessions she is lucky to only be a 12.

Reactions: 11
The pic of the right looks worse than the left? Her cheeks have doubled in size!

Reactions: 4
Which is the before photo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
What on earth happened to her right hand? Bloody hell!

Reactions: 1
Ooh it’s like an insta vs reality. Either that or she’s so busy she’s paying for a poor look-alike to come along to events and take the non- insta grid pictures.
look how long her finger is on the first picture :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Regardless if he went on a stag do or not, the amount she’s went on about needing a holiday and lockdown etc surely you would be going with your partner. Something is definitely not right there. IMO

Reactions: 7
Regardless if he went on a stag do or not, the amount she’s went on about needing a holiday and lockdown etc surely you would be going with your partner. Something is definitely not right there. IMO
I don’t think Air Can’s pocket money would stretch to a lad’s stag AND a Croatia jaunt complete with LV passport covers and spendy straw hats… and I can’t imagine anyone wants Mr Milo chewing up their gaff for a full seven days 😬

Reactions: 6
Do you reckon she’s ponced the whole holiday flights /hotel from Jet 2 and chose her one makeup friend to go away just told her to pay for her flights so she gets her makeup done every day on holiday ???

ive not seen AD in any of those posts on the plane or hotel.

I do find it odd she hasn’t gone away with air can considering we have been in a lockdown for the past two years.

For a women in a relationship to be showing off her new expensive things for this holiday, also taken a makeup artist is with her I feel she is deffo playing games with the poor guy.

Reactions: 8
Do you reckon she’s ponced the whole holiday flights /hotel from Jet 2 and chose her one makeup friend to go away just told her to pay for her flights so she gets her makeup done every day on holiday ???

ive not seen AD in any of those posts on the plane or hotel.

I do find it odd she hasn’t gone away with air can considering we have been in a lockdown for the past two years.

For a women in a relationship to be showing off her new expensive things for this holiday, also taken a makeup artist is with her I feel she is deffo playing games with the poor guy.
She’s got previous with never managing to declare ads and paid posts, I’ve no idea why she’s not been picked up on it, does she think that’s just for the little people??

Reactions: 5
She can't leave a platter alone - even in Croatia! 🙄

And oh joy more out of place wedding outfits to come...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.