Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's pretty simple, if you're someone who can't handle criticism, don't put it out there to be criticised!!

Not everyone is going to agree with you or have the same opinion as you!!

I'm 28 and understand this, she's 33(?) and still doesn't get it? Maybe it's time to grow up a bit, the way she goes on its like she's an 18 year old. She actually embarrasses herself on the daily its quite sad.
Ohhh you’ve hit the nail on the head!

I think she’s stuck mentally at the age she was when she was when she became famous which was early 20s and now she’s 33 it just is totally embarrassing. I also think she’s bit too old to be instagramming every 5 minutes showing us how much of a slob she is. Ugh!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't know if i agree with the 'its my page so ill block if you disagree with me'. What sort of adult cannot deal with different opinions. She is in for a shock when the ‘fame’ ends
It’s just goes against the intelligent empowered woman persona she tries to portray. She basically wants an echo chamber with no form of challenge.

Reactions: 13
Ohhh you’ve hit the nail on the head!

I think she’s stuck mentally at the age she was when she was when she became famous which was early 20s and now she’s 33 it just is totally embarrassing. I also think she’s bit too old to be instagramming every 5 minutes showing us how much of a slob she is. Ugh!
Spot on. Get on with ya life Vicky the constant insta stories are just tedious but somehow she feels everyone needs to see it.
But then again does not know the difference between constructive criticism and trolling.
Yes I don't follow her and don't have to look at her page but somehow do. 😐

Reactions: 5
Why is she still laid on a mattress on the kitchen floor when they now have a bespoke bed in their bedroom? Why does she think yawning and gurning on camera is attractive? Why isn't anyone from The Dog's Trust saying anything about Milo being allowed to chew anything and everything he gets his teeth on? Hair and make-up team scheduled for today's photo shoot? I just cannot understand what the attraction and fascination with her is for any company!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she still laid on a mattress on the kitchen floor when they now have a bespoke bed in their bedroom? Why does she think yawning and gurning on camera is attractive? Why isn't anyone from The Dog's Trust saying anything about Milo being allowed to chew anything and everything he gets his teeth on? Hair and make-up team scheduled for today's photo shoot? I just cannot understand what the attraction and fascination with her is for any company!
sorry but the teeth she has a invisalign on what exactly is that going to accomplish she has straight teeth there just as long as the great wall of china she needs them bad boys filed down or something

• Haha
What was the point of that shampoo ad if she just shows her hair professionally done with extensions after 😑

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s got the bed frame upstairs and had the mattress to fit said bed frame delivered 6 days ago.. so why on gods green earth is she still laid on that crack den mud covered mattress in the kitchen?! I’d be so embarrassed! She’s not right man
I’m guessing my she’s still holding out for one of the £1k duvets to be gifted to her

Reactions: 6
Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?
That’s what’s wrong with the world now. People like her from a crappy reality show who have made a fortune over the years. Who are so full of self entitlement & think everyone owes them something. Someone who is a bully & shagged someone on TV. Doesn’t matter how hard she tries to delete her past people will still know her as Vicky VIP from Geordie Shore.Vicky wouldn’t know hard work if it hit her in the face!
I’ve worked for the NHS for 30 years too & I would love some freebies🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh just duck off with the woe is me another hair and outfit change. She’s like mutton dressed as lamb.
she may have had the mattress delivered 6 days ago but she’s still holding out for her gifted quilt 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she keep doing these ‘shoots’ where she wears loads of awful wigs and pouts and eye fucks her phone for hours? What are these pictures actually FOR?

Just had to say her fake hand placements in fake pics annoy me so much.

Reactions: 4
Her nails are disgusting. Seriously disgusting. She lives her life through Instagram and filters her face to duck but shows everyone how dirty she is through her rotten bleeping fingernails. Oh yes and the stinking mattress on the kitchen floor.
She is filthy. I bet she smells dirty. Like a mixture of sweat, dirt and false tan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Those wigs look bleeping awful. If you have money to burn on a Chanel bag you have money for a decent wig. She'd do far better to carve out her own niche and stop copying other "influencers." That or focus on making aircan smile around her, maybe share a bed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.