Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The transformation from insta/reality amazes me...she really is the Khloe Kardashian of the trashy Z lister world..whatever filter/FaceTune/airbrush combo she has going on is pure witchcraft 🧙‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet she’s fuming she’s had to end up getting blinds from Ercans cousin instead of some luxury bespoke brand she’s clearly being waiting and waiting to be gifted from 🤣🤣🤣 if his cousin does blinds why wait all these months to get them done?! She’s an absolute beg! She also clearly reads here as she’s finally acknowledged the crack den mattress sitch. HI HUN 👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet she’s fuming she’s had to end up getting blinds from Ercans cousin instead of some luxury bespoke brand she’s clearly being waiting and waiting to be gifted from 🤣🤣🤣 if his cousin does blinds why wait all these months to get them done?! She’s an absolute beg! She also clearly reads here as she’s finally acknowledged the crack den mattress sitch. HI HUN 👋👋
I hate to defend her but if she was waiting on shutters they’re usually about a 4 month wait….but you wouldn’t not sleep in a room until they arrive (ours took over 6 months) you just got to IKEA and buy the stick on blinds that are like £4 each…problem solved

Reactions: 6
Her nails are disgusting. Seriously disgusting. She lives her life through Instagram and filters her face to duck but shows everyone how dirty she is through her rotten bleeping fingernails. Oh yes and the stinking mattress on the kitchen floor.
She is filthy. I bet she smells dirty. Like a mixture of sweat, dirt and false tan.
And disco fanny

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
so she's saying one of the reasons she slept on a filthy dirty mattress in her kitchen for months is too get a longer lie in due too light?? that is BS sleep in your room and stick up a cheap blind or sheet

Reactions: 5
Another period and another list of reasons why she cried

One of which is cos the dog lay on her and she could feel his heartbeat on hers

Sounds unhinged- this is not normal behaviour?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Another period post!!! The last one was only the 20th of July! 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I honestly think I’d rather have regular braces than those clear ones, she’s made them look so gross idk why

Reactions: 6
Another period and another list of reasons why she cried

One of which is cos the dog lay on her and she could feel his heartbeat on hers

Sounds unhinged- this is not normal behaviour?!
I hope men reading don't get the impression that all women are slaves to their hormones, and turn into murderous she-monsters once (or in her case twice?) a month, crying at the drop of a hat, requiring them to walk on egg shells regularly. None of my girlfriends are like this, or if they are, they've never said so.

If Vicky really does feel as bad as she says she does on her Instagram then she really should see a GP - maybe she could post some solutions for her followers?

Reactions: 12
I hope men reading don't get the impression that all women are slaves to their hormones, and turn into murderous she-monsters once (or in her case twice?) a month, crying at the drop of a hat, requiring them to walk on egg shells regularly. None of my girlfriends are like this, or if they are, they've never said so.

If Vicky really does feel as bad as she says she does on her Instagram then she really should see a GP - maybe she could post some solutions for her followers?
I think she did go at one point and made a big deal about it, got her implant taken out, then we never heard about it again 😵💫

Reactions: 3
Another period post!!! The last one was only the 20th of July! 🤔
She needs to see a GP! I said last month (oh no 2 weeks ago) that she has periods every couple of weeks.

We've said it here that she's got some hormone related paid or sponsored post brewing!!!

Reactions: 7
Her period posts really irritatate me I have endometriosis and just had some of the lining burnt away I didn't take to Instagram and whine about it

I think she did go at one point and made a big deal about it, got her implant taken out, then we never heard about it again 😵💫
Having her implant taken out will have helped nothing 😂 but guess what works for someone dosent work for someone else I guess like I have the implant and I no longer bleed like periods for me was unbearable but didn't cry about it on the gram i saw the gp got on birth control yes I had to try a couple of different options but that's how it is now I just have a few cramps 2 days a month which is nothing compared to what I had to deal with

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.