Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might report the witch to the asa for that misleading ad just cause she pisses me off so much

Reactions: 7
Oh the irony, let’s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
This really pees me off going on about being kind one sec then the moment anyone has an opinion she dosent like she'll go on the attack and like encourage her minion followers to pile on its disgusting and she thinks everyone's forgot about the vile bully she was on GS 🙄

Reactions: 9
This really pees me off going on about being kind one sec then the moment anyone has an opinion she dosent like she'll go on the attack and like encourage her minion followers to pile on its disgusting and she thinks everyone's forgot about the vile bully she was on GS 🙄
Even gaz beadle spoke out when she was on im a celeb saying that is not the real vicky in thefe

Reactions: 14
I felt so sorry for Becca, you could tell how excited she was to go in the house and Vicky just made it so miserable for her and for what? Jealousy over a lad? Which lad? She’s never ended up with any of them anyway!
I know and that was on camera she's vile Becca had the last laugh anyway she's had 2 gorgeous children and she's generally happy whereas Vicky will always be a miserable horrible malicious bully

Even gaz beadle spoke out when she was on im a celeb saying that is not the real vicky in thefe
She's awful how she won I've no idea

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know and that was on camera she's vile Becca had the last laugh anyway she's had 2 gorgeous children and she's generally happy whereas Vicky will always be a miserable horrible malicious bully

She's awful how she won I've no idea
Me neither shes the fakest witch I've ever seen

Reactions: 6
do you remember that episode of Geordie Shore when she came back in a Christmas jumper just to tell everyone she was leaving.. 😂 😭 ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
do you remember that episode of Geordie Shore when she came back in a Christmas jumper just to tell everyone she was leaving.. 😂 😭 ffs.
And days after it was confirmed she left she blasted Charlotte and Holly and called them basically dirty animals in an interview it's like woww what a fake witch and then basically pretending ever since she never was on Geordie shore don't bite the hand that feeds you you wouldn't be miss beggy Mitchell without it

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ooooohh lok at her going on a mass blocking spree. Just because they dare to question her on her stupid posts and her bullshit. I think most of us on her don't actually follow her anyway. I am running out of words to describe her so repeat myself just bleeping deluded

Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Once again her working week seems to have consisted of getting her hair and make-up done, trying on multiple outfits, and going out eating and drinking! Have I gone wrong somewhere after almost 39 years as an NHS nurse?
Oh yes you defo have. It’s called working hard. She wouldn’t know working hard if it hit her in the face or offered her some freebies. Lazy bint of a woman. Thank you to you as well for keeping the NHS going too! X

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You didn’t have sex on tv or bully people publicly.

Don't know if i agree with the 'its my page so ill block if you disagree with me'. What sort of adult cannot deal with different opinions. She is in for a shock when the ‘fame’ ends

Reactions: 10
it's pretty simple, if you're someone who can't handle criticism, don't put it out there to be criticised!!

Not everyone is going to agree with you or have the same opinion as you!!

I'm 28 and understand this, she's 33(?) and still doesn't get it? Maybe it's time to grow up a bit, the way she goes on its like she's an 18 year old. She actually embarrasses herself on the daily its quite sad.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.