Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe that reaction to some constructive criticism. Tagging them in your story is the insta equivalent of Mr Burns releasing the hounds because he doesn’t like what someone said to him. That poor commenter! I really cannot see how it’s trolling.
Her stories have seemed more erratic and whiny than usual this past couple of days. She’s finding it harder and harder to hide her true colours. It’s almost like she’s trying desperately hard to stay relevant and panicking as shes realising she isn’t at all.
100 % this.
Still trying to show she is the victim. Not you showing the world and tour daft followers is making that person the victim. We all have criticism aimed at us some daily or weekly etc you have to deal with it. What that person said was not trolling so I'm gonna report her again

Reactions: 14
Oh the irony, let’s just send all my followers her way!! Pisses me off no one is allowed an opinion anymore.
Oh she really needs to get a grip and stop trying to play the victim. That comment is NOT trolling, more of an opinion.. some may say THE TRUTH!! So she thinks calling her boyfriend a tiny turkish twit (or whatever it was) is ok and not by any means trolling??? shes so beyond stupid it hurts. Her words are just as damaging..if not more!!!

Reactions: 13
Yes yes yes to all your comments peeps! She tries so bloody hard to be seen as PC and relevant, but abuses all who ask a simple question or don’t agree with her. Maybe we should all email the daily mirror and ask why they had a troll writing about trolling?

Reactions: 15
The way she tells the follower to read her article and ‘do better’ filled me with an unspeakable rage. The patronising witch

Reactions: 15
She’s an insecure mess. She tries to cover it with her over the top beauty regime and a load of drugs, but I suspect this is why she’s so nasty to everyone. That said, I’ve no sympathy as she is a nasty piece of work. All of her own making. I imagine a lot of the insecurity comes from her coke habit and paranoia.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fully believe this. Just look at how she talks to her boyfriend. If that was the other way around and Ercan talked like that to her, people would be calling it out.
It was Geordie Shore days, so not even when she was at her *cough* “peak” relevancy. If looks could kill half the female clubbing population would be dead I can tell you that for free. I never appeared on the show so never had to sign contracts/ndas like the ladies that the lads end up taking back to the house, but I’ve had a few instances of being in the VIP with that lot at the time and she’s the only member that not only never attempted to talk to any girl that got brought in but would look you up and down as soon as you opened your mouth. Maybe she was just jealous of all of our completely normal jaws though 😂.

It was Geordie Shore days, so not even when she was at her *cough* “peak” relevancy. If looks could kill half the female clubbing population would be dead I can tell you that for free. I never appeared on the show so never had to sign contracts/ndas like the ladies that the lads end up taking back to the house, but I’ve had a few instances of being in the VIP with that lot at the time and she’s the only member that not only never attempted to talk to any girl that got brought in but would look you up and down as soon as you opened your mouth. Maybe she was just jealous of all of our completely normal jaws though 😂.
We all witnessed it with how she treated Rebecca (becca) can’t mind her name. From the off she thought her tit didn’t stink. I mean what sort of woman spits on a guy? We’ve seen her slap Ricky too and that’s all on camera imagine what possibly was happening off camera 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
We all witnessed it with how she treated Rebecca (becca) can’t mind her name. From the off she thought her tit didn’t stink. I mean what sort of woman spits on a guy? We’ve seen her slap Ricky too and that’s all on camera imagine what possibly was happening off camera 🤷🏻‍♀️
I felt so sorry for Becca, you could tell how excited she was to go in the house and Vicky just made it so miserable for her and for what? Jealousy over a lad? Which lad? She’s never ended up with any of them anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The dog rolling about her grey garden sofa covered in mud is giving me anxiety! I have a large puppy too, why didn’t she wash and dry him before letting him off leash? 😳😳😳

Reactions: 10
Must be great being a zeleb when you get gifted free stuff and then you can just allow your big mutt of a dog to roll round your furniture while he’s sodding wet. She has no care for anything. What some people would give to have some nice garden furniture out there back and she letting it get ruined.

The dog rolling about her grey garden sofa covered in mud is giving me anxiety! I have a large puppy too, why didn’t she wash and dry him before letting him off leash? 😳😳😳
Snap!

Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why she can have an outdoor sofa but not one for in the house? Baffles me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
At first I kind of had a laugh to myself and thought she’d try to pay for 0 things in her house - then I thought “surely not that would take forever”. Lo and behold she’s been in that house 63 years without a bed, sofa, duvet covers. She probably wouldn’t have a toilet seat if it didn’t come with the house.

• Haha
Same ..absolutely disgusting teach the dog not to do that too but then again she gets everything for free so she doesn't care or look after any of her things

Must be great being a zeleb when you get gifted free stuff and then you can just allow your big mutt of a dog to roll round your furniture while he’s sodding wet. She has no care for anything. What some people would give to have some nice garden furniture out there back and she letting it get ruined.

Snap!
Then she let's the dog roll on the neighbours couch too shes a bleeping idiot and not teaching that dog any basic training

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Because she has no idea still on how to look after that dog.
Remember she got those professional cleaners in? How bad do you think that place smells? Not just that mattress but as you know pets do smell especially if wet.
She is so deluded

Reactions: 5
Omfg she still has that stinking mattress on the floor of her kitchen 🤢
Buy some bloody furniture!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How is it the average Joe can buy furniture but queen vicky whose prb got a few quid has none its very depressing

Reactions: 3
Because she has no idea still on how to look after that dog.
Remember she got those professional cleaners in? How bad do you think that place smells? Not just that mattress but as you know pets do smell especially if wet.
She is so deluded
Wet dog smell 🤮🤮

• Sick
How is it the average Joe can buy furniture but queen vicky whose prb got a few quid has none its very depressing
Lsdt week I did see a chair in another room when she was showing Mr Milo (!!!!) Running around it had a curved back to it grey in colour. In a room with double doors off the room with the stinky vile mattress

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.