Vicky Pattison #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to see a GP! I said last month (oh no 2 weeks ago) that she has periods every couple of weeks.

We've said it here that she's got some hormone related paid or sponsored post brewing!!!
Well, yes, it's none of my business (except that it's on social media lol) but personally I would have thought the mini pill would be the way to go for anyone having these kind of problems. You just don't really get periods on it. Obviously I don't know, she may have tried this and it's not suitable. I've always been very lucky not to have these types of problems, and I feel sorry for anyone that does, but it shouldn't take over one's life!

Reactions: 2
Well, yes, it's none of my business (except that it's on social media lol) but personally I would have thought the mini pill would be the way to go for anyone having these kind of problems. You just don't really get periods on it. Obviously I don't know, she may have tried this and it's not suitable. I've always been very lucky not to have these types of problems, and I feel sorry for anyone that does, but it shouldn't take over one's life!
I’m on the mini pill and it’s great….I can’t remember the last time I had a period, no cramps, mood swings etc…but she won’t have that, that’ll cut her tit posts down by at least half of we didn’t have to hear about her twice monthly period

Reactions: 6
Please don't come for me - as I'm well aware this is a tattle thread not a rave thread. But I don't mind Vicky. That being said, even as someone who doesn't mind her I'm getting sick to death of her period posts.

Reactions: 3
She probably doesn’t even have her period rn she’s just using it as an excuse to treat Ercan like tit for half the month 😑

Reactions: 7
Only talks about it to generate her income from the period pants she barely washes no doubt!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yeah it's not nice even endometriosis dosent take over my life that badly guess I'm lucky mostly it's under control but I don't get why she dosent go to the gp and try something else if it's that bad she's making out have little sympathy sadly if she's not willing to do anything

Reactions: 2
Yeah it's not nice even endometriosis dosent take over my life that badly guess I'm lucky mostly it's under control but I don't get why she dosent go to the gp and try something else if it's that bad she's making out have little sympathy sadly if she's not willing to do anything
Yes, she has a platform and if bad periods is something she’s using to relate to her followers then why not try some stuff out and feed back? I must reiterate, I really do feel for women who suffer with bad periods.

Reactions: 4
Yes, she has a platform and if bad periods is something she’s using to relate to her followers then why not try some stuff out and feed back? I must reiterate, I really do feel for women who suffer with bad periods.
I get it woman have periods and yes it's reality but I don't need to read her big essay on insta every other week about it but that's just me I know it's not nice but to us it dosent look like she's willing to try anything really

Reactions: 4
You know what. Ì was just lay here on this miserable Friday evening, and suddenly I thought 'I wonder if Vicky Patterson has had her period this month yet' and off to Instagram I ventured and there it was. A standard sorrowful guerning photo followed by an in depth description of what an emotional month Vicky has had. And a reminder of how we never really know what is going on behind all those spray tans, glow ups and her collection of bags of Mr Milos tit

I've never known anyone to bang on about their monthlies like her. She's knocking on 40. You'd think she'd know the drill by now

We Do Not Care

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get it woman have periods and yes it's reality but I don't need to read her big essay on insta every other week about it but that's just me I know it's not nice but to us it dosent look like she's willing to try anything really
If she had to get up every morning and work a proper job, she wouldn't have as much time to be thinking about her periods.
Most women from teens to forties or so, have a period every month. That's millions or billions of women. She is nothing special.

Reactions: 11
So she put up a post about late night hospital visit, then acted surprised when people messaged her asking about it. witch please. She knew exactly what she was doing. And who tf goes to hospital for a pulled muscle. I’m so done with her 😩😩😩

Reactions: 15
So she put up a post about late night hospital visit, then acted surprised when people messaged her asking about it. witch please. She knew exactly what she was doing. And who tf goes to hospital for a pulled muscle. I’m so done with her 😩😩😩
She is copying other so called Influencers seen other do this, boomerang of hospital picture like begging to be asked. A pulled muscle? Well gotta be her jaw it never bleeping shuts. 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's literally clawing for any content and attention - no matter how ridiculous! It's so cringey.

Reactions: 8
I actually feel sorry for her this morning. She looks broken. Her hair is so thin, she looks frail and vulnerable. Her lifestyle is really taking its toll on her. No amount of freebies and money is worth that imo. (I think I'm going soft).

I actually feel sorry for her this morning. She looks broken. Her hair is so thin, she looks frail and vulnerable. Her lifestyle is really taking its toll on her. No amount of freebies and money is worth that imo. (I think I'm going soft).
It's not but she funded a life based on that lifestyle and unfortunately she's up to her neck in mortgage and can't give it up now!

Maybe Aircan will have to go back to dealing drugs or whatever he used to do to get himself a cameo on TOWIE 🤣

In a few years to come when the influencer bubble bursts or the children they earn thousands from are at that odd lanky teenage stage and arent cute anymore there will be a lot of people in a whole pile of financial trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet the nurses in A&E were thrilled with her wasting their time on a Friday night with a pulled muscle 🙄.

• Haha
Gonna sound like a witch but she's brought that on herself got no sympathy 😂

No definitely do not feel sorry for her; this is her job in a very loose sense of the word and she would not have all her freebies, gifted tit and Airhead and like others have said, she’s in up to her neck with mortgage repayments so she has to have this lifestyle. Airhead wouldn’t look at her twice I’m sure if she wasn’t getting all this

Reactions: 5
She's just not in the real world she's totally bitten the hand that feeds her by pretending she never was that vile bully on Geordie shore and pretending she's this lovely changed woman when we can all see she's not and crying every 2 weeks and being a drama queen over a pulled muscle it's just like from my point of view when 4 weeks ago I had some lining burnt away from my womb and was back at work the next day 2 weeks later had some unrelated abnormal cells removed from my cervix back at work same day and today I'm going for surgery you have to bounce back from these things like

• Heart
Hospital trip then a feel sorry for me post this morning. Admitting burning the candle at both ends … actually just going out every night with hair and makeup done for her every day! I just wonder how long it will be before we get the next post of her with instant long hair and pics of her out again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.