Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought yesterday when she put up the clip lying on the ground it was like she was pretending to be out of breath and the makeup was still perfect. She’s done less when she was ‘training’ and her face was like a tomato. Makeup would not hide that. Something isn’t adding up.

Reactions: 12
Never mind the suspicion around whether she finished or not - no one’s mentioned the freebie stay at one of the flashiest hotels in London? How does she do it with a straight face? Goes from lying on the floor with full make up after allegedly running 13.1 miles to lying in a flash suite ‘recovering’ then going downstairs for a fancy (paid for) meal then spending the day at their fkn spa the next day? It boils my piss that these fake celebs get everything thrown at them for nothing. And don’t get me started on the fake gormless expressions she’s pulling on that fake reality show she’s on? Fake being the operative word here…

Reactions: 27
Never mind the suspicion around whether she finished or not - no one’s mentioned the freebie stay at one of the flashiest hotels in London? How does she do it with a straight face? Goes from lying on the floor with full make up after allegedly running 13.1 miles to lying in a flash suite ‘recovering’ then going downstairs for a fancy (paid for) meal then spending the day at their fkn spa the next day? It boils my piss that these fake celebs get everything thrown at them for nothing. And don’t get me started on the fake gormless expressions she’s pulling on that fake reality show she’s on? Fake being the operative word here…
Isn’t that the same hotel the Wright family swan around in? I’m sure on their thread it was mentioned they don’t get a freebie but probably discounted. Interesting she didn’t mark it as #ad but then again it wouldn’t be a first. She’s got the nerve to slate Pete Wicks appearance yet would be the first to cry troll if it were about her. I don’t know about the London half marathon but with GNR there’s an app that shows the start time, progress, location when running. If she’s doing it then there’s no hiding 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Isn’t that the same hotel the Wright family swan around in? I’m sure on their thread it was mentioned they don’t get a freebie but probably discounted. Interesting she didn’t mark it as #ad but then again it wouldn’t be a first. She’s got the nerve to slate Pete Wicks appearance yet would be the first to cry troll if it were about her. I don’t know about the London half marathon but with GNR there’s an app that shows the start time, progress, location when running. If she’s doing it then there’s no hiding 🙈
There’s the same thing for the one she did. Runners are obsessed with split times. But only works if you put the timing chip on your shoe and pass over every mat….now if you were planning not to pass over every mat and somehow make your way to the finish line some other way you might deliberately ‘forget’ to put your chip on as you’d be caught straight out….

• Wow
Reactions: 11
There’s the same thing for the one she did. Runners are obsessed with split times. But only works if you put the timing chip on your shoe and pass over every mat….now if you were planning not to pass over every mat and somehow make your way to the finish line some other way you might deliberately ‘forget’ to put your chip on as you’d be caught straight out….
I wish she’d be called out by the media. Just shows how many genuine followers she has to have raised such a low amount it’s embarrassing. Reminds me of when I got told, by a reliable source, that Jimmy Saville would show himself starting a GNR having his picture taken, get over the Tyne Bridge (approx 2 mile in) then hop in a car only to be dropped off before the finishing line. Wonder she sleeps at night!

Reactions: 14
I wish she’d be called out by the media. Just shows how many genuine followers she has to have raised such a low amount it’s embarrassing. Reminds me of when I got told, by a reliable source, that Jimmy Saville would show himself starting a GNR having his picture taken, get over the Tyne Bridge (approx 2 mile in) then hop in a car only to be dropped off before the finishing line. Wonder she sleeps at night!
I love that we are putting wor Vivky and Jimmy Saville in the same sentence 😂
I’d heard that too and it’s so easy to do, runners pass by so quickly it’s easy to miss people/not realise where you’ve seen them so she could easily have dropped out. As someone else has said she’s looked like a burst couch every time she’s shown herself running and it was quite warm on Sunday…I still call bullshit she really ran the whole way

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that we are putting wor Vivky and Jimmy Saville in the same sentence 😂
I’d heard that too and it’s so easy to do, runners pass by so quickly it’s easy to miss people/not realise where you’ve seen them so she could easily have dropped out. As someone else has said she’s looked like a burst couch every time she’s shown herself running and it was quite warm on Sunday…I still call bullshit she really ran the whole way
The news article that showed everyone’s time (except wor Vickys) pictures the celebs looking hot and bothered. Vicky and Erc looked cool as cucumbers

Reactions: 4
So I'll pre face this with I'm not a Vicky fan but here's my 2p worth

I actually ran the LLHM on Sunday.

The chip doesn't go on your shoe it's embedded into your race bib.

There wasn't a real way to cheat and miss parts of the run. It was funking heaving with over 100k people lining the whole route they would have been spotted faking it.

I agree it's weird their times aren't on the LLHM app or website

I agree they look way too fresh after I look like I'm dying in all my photos

How do people know she got the stay, meal ect for free?

Also I saw a comment on here about what she was eating the night before and that person would have just had plain pasta. Good bloody luck running a half on just plain pasta. I smashed a massive pizza and a brownie the night before and got a 12 min PB.

Reactions: 8
Been shopping really close to home I really hope I don’t bump into her while she’s up north…. On the beg for a personalised Abbot Lyon charm too!

Reactions: 3
Been shopping really close to home I really hope I don’t bump into her while she’s up north…. On the beg for a personalised Abbot Lyon charm too!
She may as well have written “but with my wedding date which happens to be the xx September just fyi abbot Lyon but then also one for my London wedding which is xx so if you could send those to me free of charge because I’m too cheap to pay for anything, and will show on Instagram once, then it will get lost in my disgusting house or realistically end up in my dog’s colon because I haven’t trained them, that would be great and I promise I’ll act surprised and not like I was on the beg as I usually am”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am shocked at the number of bridesmaids. Shocked first that many like her enough to say yes. But also just shocked people would want so many. She’s got 12 people tagged which just is insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This marriage won’t last. It’s all about the show and look at me. Not much about having a partnership through thick and thin and having each other’s back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This marriage won’t last. It’s all about the show and look at me. Not much about having a partnership through thick and thin and having each other’s back.
A close family member got married a little while ago and it was all for show with ‘look at me’. They’re still like that on social media but I know the reality and it think it’s very sad and shallow. More bothered about how they look (filtered of course) and her lifestyle which is nowhere near how we see it plus they ain’t happy. Vicky is exactly the same and the vows will be the bottom of the list like it was with my family member.

Reactions: 13
A close family member got married a little while ago and it was all for show with ‘look at me’. They’re still like that on social media but I know the reality and it think it’s very sad and shallow. More bothered about how they look (filtered of course) and her lifestyle which is nowhere near how we see it plus they ain’t happy. Vicky is exactly the same and the vows will be the bottom of the list like it was with my family member.
I have a relative like that. Whenever I go on holiday/for a meal/have a night out/get a hair cut or anything like that she says oh send me photos and when I say I haven’t got any she gets very confused about how I’ll put it on instagram because obviously if you don’t put it on instagram it didn’t happen

She will do stuff like clean the stuff off of her dining table onto a chair to take ‘the perfect photo’ for instagram so when you go to her house it’s a complete mish mash of very tidy areas and very cluttered areas, she will buy things and do haul photos and then return it all and pour three glasses of Prosecco and take a photo and put on instagram about a girls night in when she’s home alone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
We went to a big flashy wedding a couple of years ago, my husbands friend. It was all her wedding, what she wanted, all to show off what they had/could afford etc. They’re in the middle of getting divorced now….so probably cost them about 50k per year of marriage. Could you be arsed.

• Wow
Reactions: 12