Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We went to a big flashy wedding a couple of years ago, my husbands friend. It was all her wedding, what she wanted, all to show off what they had/could afford etc. They’re in the middle of getting divorced now….so probably cost them about 50k per year of marriage. Could you be arsed.
Very similar to my relative. Got themselves into a lot of debt on top of either side of the family contributing and it's been off and on recently. Can't imagine what would happen if it was actually final, the house sold and they had to start again. I am actually quite careful what I post and mostly do things other people don't know about other than people I speak to. People can be nosy and I am quite private but I also don't want to be seen as one of these people showing off!

Reactions: 9
Not sure what’s happened as she hasnt actually said but her and Ercs and a few other people are flying out, must be to the wedding venue, but EasyJet has turned her away at the airport for some reason….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Her passport won’t be valid for the amount of time it needs to be to fly to Europe. Not like it’s not been in the news for months about checking your issue date not your expiry date. 🤣🤣🤣 is all I can say.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sounds like her passport maybe had less than 6 months on it or something but that’s down to her.

Reactions: 8
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person 🤣

also pathetic that she’s had her hair and make up done too - can she not do it herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When she said ‘hard to get time off work’ 🙄
---
The dog chewed her passport 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Tbf I don’t think the passport is that bad? Looks like the dog had it in its mouth lol

Reactions: 3
Most people guard their passport and keep it safe in their bag/holder/drawer at all times. Does not surprise me in the slightest that she left it lying around and let the dog chew it.

In other news can we just try and imagine MM in this gawjus little number:

1713082973061.png

---
Tbf I don’t think the passport is that bad? Looks like the dog had it in its mouth lol
No it's not too bad but bet the EJ check in staff "Knew who she was" and took one for the Tattlers!

• Haha
  • Sick
Couldn’t happen to a nicer person I’m creased. Passport is clearly damaged she needs to suck it up rules are rules haha made my day

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The two pages where the photo is can’t be damaged. I remember speaking to passport office many years ago when a tiny bit in corner was damaged and they confirmed it would be refused. And she claims to have been using it like this all year. Ok.

Reactions: 9
How about maybe train your dogs not to chew stuff and don’t leave important documents lying around 🙄

little legs is now tagging easyjet complaining? What exactly do they think that’s going to achieve? The passport is clearly damaged and you can’t have a damaged passport to travel - get a grip honestly.

go to the passport office tomorrow and pay for the express one day fast track, and then go tomorrow evening or the next morning?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
How about maybe train your dogs not to chew stuff and don’t leave important documents lying around 🙄

little legs is now tagging easyjet complaining? What exactly do they think that’s going to achieve? The passport is clearly damaged and you can’t have a damaged passport to travel - get a grip honestly.

go to the passport office tomorrow and pay for the express one day fast track, and then go tomorrow evening or the next morning?
That means vicks will have to put her hand in her purse she can't do that 😂✋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is he for real? That’s a few actual rips on the passport. Mind you she showed the rips all smoothed down so it looked better and we’d feel more sorry for her.
Rules are rules little legs. People keep their passports safe for a reason.
I knew those untrained feral dogs would cause them bother one day and today’s the day.
Nice one EasyJet. Can you imagine the language in the car coming home.
That’s what you get when you live the way ole Vick does and store everything on the floor.

• Haha

Not that simple anymore….you have to get an appointment at one of the passport offices to be able to do that and they won’t give a duck who she is. They do keep some appointments for genuine emergencies, like family deaths etc but not for someone being a skank and leaving your passport around for the dog to chew it
And taking easyJet and complaining makes him look like an ever bigger bellend than he already does.

Reactions: 10
IMG_5107.jpeg
IMG_5106.jpeg

Bit of a difference between what she showed and what he showed eh 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22