Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t see their results but the others she has tagged on her stories did it in 2hr 37 so if they all stayed together running then that would be her rough time too.

know they were running together at 13k I think it was but not sure if they stayed together?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Maybe did what Mark Wrights dad did at the London Marathon and cheated. Managed to keep it quiet though so probably paid off the tabloids

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Are you not supposed to have a minimum amount of money raised for charity as a condition of getting a place which is why so many celebs get places in these races?
If you get a place on ballot then no there wouldn’t be as it would be the person choosing then setting the target. With the charity places there’s a minimum amount to raise and, with North Run, can be anything starting from £300. She’s likely set that target herself so probably passed their minimum. It’s embarrassing. Fake Quickenden didn’t do too well with his fundraising last year for marathon but pushed it on the day and did raise thousands.

Reactions: 2
Oo how did his dad cheat?
He dropped out halfway and then sat in the stands on the very last part before the end. Hopped the barrier at the end so he could run the last bit with Terrorhawk. Pictured with all of them with their medals at the end but of course had no times for the middle to end of the race. Never made the papers but a very quick Tattler found it out and any mention on Marks page was deleted lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Still no photos or videos of her actually crossing the line or mention of her time…fair few comments on the DM story about it too…I’d love it to come out that she cheated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Still no photos or videos of her actually crossing the line or mention of her time…fair few comments on the DM story about it too…I’d love it to come out that she cheated 😂
Ah now one has appeared of Ercs dragging her across the finish line… still no mention of time though…

Reactions: 4
No timing chip is just so shady….they’ll know that it’ll show up if you happen to miss sectors, and that people will be all over it. And they won’t have a time because they won’t actually know how long it’s supposed to have taken them as time on the clock when you cross the line isn’t the right one

Reactions: 5
She didn't train for it so maybe she walked the majority of it which is fine just don’t make out otherwise. She wouldn’t have gone over then line the way she did - I’ve done them many times and trained and by the time I’ve got to the finish I’m literally trotting. They both look fresh as a daisy. The story where she says she’s ’not a runner’ she looks perfect and I’d be a sweaty mess! All for the gram.

Nope. No filtering going on. Her body is just top heavy that’s all.
Silly woman.

IMG_4888.jpeg

---
So she posted a pic of their bib numbers - completely different name in the website?
I couldn’t even see results for the numbers. Their names don’t show up either. 🤔

Reactions: 6
Nope. No filtering going on. Her body is just top heavy that’s all.
Silly woman.

View attachment 2863510
---

I couldn’t even see results for the numbers. Their names don’t show up either. 🤔
Why are so many ‘celebs’ trying to turn their followers into their gynaecologists these days, why else would I need that photo. She’s almost as bad as Stacey Solomon.

Reactions: 5
Filtered much🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's a reel on just giving page shared to her stories and she's moaning she hurts all over😆😆😆 and wth is that high pitched voice she has😬😬😬
Amazing her bronzer stayed on SO well during the 13.1 miles… I think she’s done a Mark Wright Senior!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The absolute insanity of wearing a full face of make up when you are running a marathon.