Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it turned into a half marathon. Meant to be this weekend…..I tho k she’s run about 8km max
And raised about £450 of her £5k target….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Well it turned into a half marathon. Meant to be this weekend…..I tho k she’s run about 8km max
And raised about £450 of her £5k target….
I know of two ‘celebs’ who claimed not to have trained yet clearly did pretty well on the day so were hiding it. With Vicky I doubt very much she is doing the same as just constantly seems to be eating and drinking and moaning. She only seems to do gym training when it’s free back in Newcastle.

Reactions: 9
I know of two ‘celebs’ who claimed not to have trained yet clearly did pretty well on the day so were hiding it. With Vicky I doubt very much she is doing the same as just constantly seems to be eating and drinking and moaning. She only seems to do gym training when it’s free back in Newcastle.
Yeah, he's called Robbie Thompson isn't that great either from what I've seen when she posts herself there. He doesn't ever correct her terrible form.
She is always drinking booze or eating tit how the duck does she stay slim😳🤯😳
One things for sure, she's gonna be blowing out of her arse in this half marathon, I think the longest she's run is 10k ish

• Haha
Reactions: 7
State of her doing that run in a full face of makeup 🙄
State of her jaw too.

I can’t believe she ate what she did last night. I’d have been eating plain pasta. Wouldn’t surprise me if she has a woe is me face feeling poorly when she finishes 💩

Reactions: 4
State of her jaw too.

I can’t believe she ate what she did last night. I’d have been eating plain pasta. Wouldn’t surprise me if she has a woe is me face feeling poorly when she finishes 💩
Bet she was on the peeve as well but wouldn't show that!

Reactions: 1
Absolute embarrassment having her make up done to do a charity run. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She went from around 3.5M follower to 5.5M in about a week after her engagement was announced.That news maybe would've gotten her a few thousand more followers.She totally bought them.She knows she needs to look like she has a big following so she will keep getting endorsements etc.There is a reason she hides her likes.They expose her and are so low it's embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
She went from around 3.5M follower to 5.5M in about a week after her engagement was announced.That news maybe would've gotten her a few thousand more followers.She totally bought them.She knows she needs to look like she has a big following so she will keep getting endorsements etc.There is a reason she hides her likes.They expose her and are so low it's embarrassing.
Ages ago I had a snoop on a post that only had a few comments and the likes were really low. The thing is when likes on peoples posts are hidden I automatically think it’s cos it’s doing poorly. I have some posts on my business page that don’t do that well, others do amazing but I couldn’t be bothered to hide the likes it’s quite sad. I also think it’s telling her fundraising isn’t going well and the people that’s donated are probably her friends and family. It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s panicking about what she can dredge up next for engagement. Sure the wedding will be braggy!

Reactions: 4
Laughable as neither of these fools have full time jobs.
Filtered much🤣🤣🤣🤣
There's a reel on just giving page shared to her stories and she's moaning she hurts all over😆😆😆 and wth is that high pitched voice she has😬😬😬

Attachments