Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7956D9C9-8E50-432E-A853-0954CDD16AAD.jpeg

this is my personal fave, she looks like she’s wiping her arse after a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine being late 30s and dressing like that she looks ridiculous. Couple of her pals have awful dress sense too. I see there’s only one of her sister too. Can only imagine the noise from them all. How many hens is she having?

Reactions: 16
The return of teary-eyed podcast Vick. Sounds like she’s blaming her dad for her drinking again *rolls eyes* just own it hun, without it you wouldn’t have so much ‘hilarious’ content 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The return of teary-eyed podcast Vick. Sounds like she’s blaming her dad for her drinking again *rolls eyes* just own it hun, without it you wouldn’t have so much ‘hilarious’ content 🤢
OMG I’ve just watched that video and is she for real? She’s never hidden the fact she has a drink problem but she’s never done anything about it. Does she think having ‘therapy’ and talking to her nearest and dearest has made any difference? Yes she claims to have done Dry Jan but she is back on it afterwards so the cycle just continues. Oh and saying all this crap to Matt Willis who did his own documentary about how he has dealt with his addictions is cringing. It’s all for attention with wor Vicky. It’s her Dad I feel sorry for!

Reactions: 18
OMG I’ve just watched that video and is she for real? She’s never hidden the fact she has a drink problem but she’s never done anything about it. Does she think having ‘therapy’ and talking to her nearest and dearest has made any difference? Yes she claims to have done Dry Jan but she is back on it afterwards so the cycle just continues. Oh and saying all this crap to Matt Willis who did his own documentary about how he has dealt with his addictions is cringing. It’s all for attention with wor Vicky. It’s her Dad I feel sorry for!
It’s bizarre isn’t it!
She talks in past tense saying ‘I HAD a complicated relationship with alcohol’
She talks like she’s sober now and doesn’t spend every occasion doing endless shots then posting ‘sad bear’ photos the next day
Who does she think she is kidding
Also I can’t believe her Dad is okay with the constant bashing of him online

Reactions: 17
It’s bizarre isn’t it!
She talks like she’s sober now and doesn’t spend every occasion doing endless shots then posting ‘sad bear’ photos the next day
And she’s just done a post, full of pictures with drink in hand.

• Haha
She drinks all the time don’t know who she thinks she’s fooling 😂

It’s bizarre isn’t it!
Totally agree, she still drinks but maybe doesn't get bluttered. Without Geordie shore she wouldn't be known. Her dad has an addiction which has impacted him probably a long time and that's a hard battle. She's not an alcoholic is she hell

Reactions: 6
You don’t sit and do endless podcasts and shows and interviews saying your dad was an addict so it’s marred your relationship with alcohol, then spend the majority of your nights out pissed up, including TWO raucous hen parties abroad!
so she’s either got an issue and she’s dealing with it, or she’s full of tit and just wants everyone to think that nasty cow on Geordie shore was all to do with her “childhood trauma” and she’s a changed woman now.

Reactions: 23
You don’t sit and do endless podcasts and shows and interviews saying your dad was an addict so it’s marred your relationship with alcohol, then spend the majority of your nights out pissed up, including TWO raucous hen parties abroad!
so she’s either got an issue and she’s dealing with it, or she’s full of tit and just wants everyone to think that nasty cow on Geordie shore was all to do with her “childhood trauma” and she’s a changed woman now.
The latter obviously ! As well as trying to stay relevant.

Reactions: 9
The latter obviously ! As well as trying to stay relevant.
Correct! Shes just trying to stay relevant. Can’t spout off just now about her eggs etc so regurgitating this tit again 🙄 Her dad can’t be happy about her saying all this.

She’s such a phoney, we all know what an unpleasant lush you are Vicki so stop trying to make out you're something else!

Reactions: 10
Last year I lost someone close to me cause of alcoholism essentially
I would never in a million years have spoken about it on national television and exploited her

also I’m sorry but she wasn’t hiding anything from anyone as a kid. So many people where she is from include(d) alcohol in their daily lives to the point where they are functional alcoholics.

Reactions: 5