Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ercs will be raging as that was another free holiday he’s missing out on… wonder how she knew which dog had chewed it…? Does this mean she retrieved said passport from said dogs mouth at some point and assumed it was going to be okay 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ha the passport number punched into the pages is one of the security features in the passport, so of course they’re going to refuse it…absolute imbiciles the pair of them….easyJet will be getting my business after this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure I’d have my other half miss out because I’d be stupid enough to let my dog chew my passport. That said if he’s a house husband whilst she’s doing her scraps of work, maybe he needs to spend his day training those dogs. He might well do and the scruff witch does undoes all the training.

Reactions: 11
Surely he would be better going so at least one of them is there as I’m sure the wedding planner, assistant and florist will be delighted to get there to be told neither are coming 🙄

Reactions: 9
So he is kicking off because a dog chewed a legal document which it is clear is null and void if damaged. Jesus I don’t know who is the worst of the two, her for letting the dogs anywhere near important docs or him for being a bellend. Even if the person on the UK side let her through you can guarantee if she wasn’t allowed in the other side she’d be blaming them for letting her through 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
And easyJet would have a fine of thousands of pounds If they allowed someone to board their aircraft and land somewhere knowing the passport is damaged. She would’ve been booted straight back to the uk.
Theyre both bellends, if anything they’re a good match and it keeps them both out of the dating pool

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Imagine running a holiday business and not knowing what the rules are on legal documents you travel with 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He has removed that story. Must have gotten some backlash from it the stupid idiot. Both as bad as one another. Perhaps this will bring her down a peg. Lord knows she needs it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t have happened to a better person.

Those dogs are absolutely out of control. I wouldn’t be surprised if they attack a child horse rider or walker at some point if they haven’t already.

I’m not a huge fan of dogs and less so ones which are clearly not trained and let loose whenever they want to.

Reactions: 10