Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly not so poorly like she made out her post she was alluding to she was septic with a low immune system (compromised) she was not septic she would be in nhs and on a ivi antibiotics regime how come she was in private oh i know nhs deemed her not so ill so she went private they will take your money all day long for dehydration what a load of tit she put out in the world.

Reactions: 17
Clearly not so poorly like she made out her post she was alluding to she was septic with a low immune system (compromised) she was not septic she would be in nhs and on a ivi antibiotics regime how come she was in private oh i know nhs deemed her not so ill so she went private they will take your money all day long for dehydration what a load of tit she put out in the world.
She will do literally anything for attention! Aircon not much better either so they deserve each other

Reactions: 12
Also noticed her trying to stretch out how long she’d already been there (as well as how long she was expecting to be) she was banging on about Friday and yesterday’s post said “36 hours of medication” or something but the picture of her iv in her arm said the 29th which was Saturday and that was all of those pictures of her sat on the blue chair so she hadn’t even been admitted by then.

yes okay it could have been just after midnight to have Saturdays date but I expect it’s moreso that she’s been trying to make it look worse than it actually is 🙄

imagine having to do that just to stay relevant.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she write big arse essays every time she posts on instagram like she needs to thoroughly explain stuff? 😫 every caption is a university essay like stoppp!!
I do think she wants to be the next Jamila Jamill. Forgive me if her name isn’t spelt correctly..

Is she in a private hospital? She’s at it then if she is!
---
Why does she write big arse essays every time she posts on instagram like she needs to thoroughly explain stuff? 😫 every caption is a university essay like stoppp!!
I do think she wants to be the next Jamila Jamill. Forgive me if her name isn’t spelt correctly..
The big arse essays she writes are like she’s trying her best to convince herself and justify all the shite shes spewing! She can do one, nobody is interested 🙄

Reactions: 8
She’s def in a private hospital, she took a pic of the sign. It’s either what she thinks is a flex or she’s after some sort of collab/freebie 🙈

Reactions: 5
I noticed she’s turned off the amount of likes on her hospital post - when I saw it yesterday it was sitting on around 37,000; clearly didn’t garner the amount she was aiming for. What a cretin alluding she’d be kept in hospital for a while… literally a day and a half by the sounds of it 🙄 Wasn’t that sick to have her phone on her in a number of the pics, plus post to her stories, especially doxxing someone who wasn’t being a brown nose in her comments. She’s vile - absolutely desperate for a smidgen of attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I noticed she’s turned off the amount of likes on her hospital post - when I saw it yesterday it was sitting on around 37,000; clearly didn’t garner the amount she was aiming for. What a cretin alluding she’d be kept in hospital for a while… literally a day and a half by the sounds of it 🙄 Wasn’t that sick to have her phone on her in a number of the pics, plus post to her stories, especially doxxing someone who wasn’t being a brown nose in her comments. She’s vile - absolutely desperate for a smidgen of attention.
She is a nasty cow. First encounter I had of her was her spitting at Jay in that episode of GS. She’s vile! Her true colours will always seep out.

Reactions: 13
It looks like she saw a private doctor but her hospital stay was an NHS hospital, as you can see she's on a ward with other beds.
Maybe she's skint and couldn't afford to go private :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
She’s def in a private hospital, she took a pic of the sign. It’s either what she thinks is a flex or she’s after some sort of collab/freebie 🙈
No chance. I've stayed in a private hospital before and you get your own room, amazing food etc. In her insta pics she was just on a normal NHS ward

Reactions: 8
Not quite "dying enough" to not post her crappy "feel sorry for me" absolute bs.
Dear Vicky,
No one cares!!!!!!!!!
Honestly she is grim.

Rest? Rest from what exactly? Her 'working life' is what most working people wish they could have! I've just done x5 12 hour shifts in a row for the NHS, and spent my day off with my daughter at her renal and cardiology appointments. Then I'm back in tomorrow for another x4 shifts! Maybe I need a few days in a private hospital!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Mammy P has been at a wedding with her partner and obvs Vicks not been that bad then… maybe V didn’t like someone else having attention… 🤔

Reactions: 5
Good spot
Also noticed her trying to stretch out how long she’d already been there (as well as how long she was expecting to be) she was banging on about Friday and yesterday’s post said “36 hours of medication” or something but the picture of her iv in her arm said the 29th which was Saturday and that was all of those pictures of her sat on the blue chair so she hadn’t even been admitted by then.

yes okay it could have been just after midnight to have Saturdays date but I expect it’s moreso that she’s been trying to make it look worse than it actually is 🙄

imagine having to do that just to stay relevant.
Good spot with the date on cannula she such a div of course her white cell count is low everyones would be if your have any type of infection she trys her hardest to stretch the truth she such a liar so she was in one day one night acts like she got her leg amputated what a load of tit i see Charlotte crosby has the same illness sore throat swollen gland but poor head sad bear face had glandular fever is she for real she will milk this for all its worth she be fuming crosby has same illness didnt attend A&E.
---
Yes i think she went private firstly private deemed her unsafe sent of to A&E. Why she couldnt ring 111 like normal person is a joke. So entitled.
It looks like she saw a private doctor but her hospital stay was an NHS hospital, as you can see she's on a ward with other beds.
Maybe she's skint and couldn't afford to go private :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

No chance. I've stayed in a private hospital before and you get your own room, amazing food etc. In her insta pics she was just on a normal NHS ward

Reactions: 4