Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think these comments are harsh. Calling her thunder thighs and commenting on her cellulite.. have you both got slim toned legs when sitting down? Way to make a woman feel tit about her legs..! Gossip about her as a person and the lies she tells and the rest of it, yeah fine. But body shaming her is not cool.
---

👎🏼
I think you've done your share of bodyshaming in the past Emma

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think these comments are harsh. Calling her thunder thighs and commenting on her cellulite.. have you both got slim toned legs when sitting down? Way to make a woman feel tit about her legs..! Gossip about her as a person and the lies she tells and the rest of it, yeah fine. But body shaming her is not cool.
---

👎🏼
No shame in her body shape but she can’t expect people not to comment when she clearly edits her photos. A bit like Chazza Dawson claims to be a size 10 from her miracle diet but in reality is at least a 16. Again nothing wrong with that but she scams people and edits her photos massively too. Both are kidding themselves and their followers. I’d probably walk past them in the street and not recognise them 😜

Reactions: 11
---

👎🏼
I said, which is FINE, as I wasn’t body shaming at all.

Because, I don’t have the greatest of legs and have had weight issues like most women I know, we are all critical of ourselves and others, that’s just human nature, but I also wouldn’t wear the tight, short skirt's or dresses that she does either, because even though she should be happy in her own skin, it’s more than likely that when she got drunk, said skirt would be around her waist 😳😧😵💫

And I followed by saying, I can’t believe how much she photoshops her body, especially her legs which is why it was a shock to see an unfiltered photos.

I’m more concerned about my 19 year old, seeing her filtered photos and thinking, if only I could afford to have hair and makeup and a fit body etc.

I truly apologise for how it came across and totally take your reaction on board, but I’m not body shaming, maybe poking fun a little at someone who puts it out there, warts and all and usually filtered to death, that is all, but I’m honestly sorry if it offended you and I didn’t want that to be the reaction xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think all these influencers need to be shamed. For the younger generation, they’re showing off hugely filtered pictures. It’s not right. Women come in all shapes and sizes. But when young women are seeing women who have photoshopped themselves so much, it’s unhealthy. Dove even did a campaign on it. No one is body shaming, people are merely saying what she posts of her body v the reality of her body are miles apart.

Reactions: 15
Anyhoo.... back to VP and Ercs....! Not posting much is he... unless hes on his way back home already 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Look at the proper nasty face on her. This is who she really is.
Hopefully he’s filled with helium so he can fly away
---
You don’t sit and do endless podcasts and shows and interviews saying your dad was an addict so it’s marred your relationship with alcohol, then spend the majority of your nights out pissed up, including TWO raucous hen parties abroad!
so she’s either got an issue and she’s dealing with it, or she’s full of tit and just wants everyone to think that nasty cow on Geordie shore was all to do with her “childhood trauma” and she’s a changed woman now.
I’m sorry but if she was bleeping serious about being alcohol free she’d join AA. She’s a bleeping joke to all those kids of alcoholic parents. As a kid of an alcoholic parent, who has put up with all of their tit, literally put up with their verbal abuse, carried them home/ to the hospital/ done anything and everything for them and given up my own life to help them get better and then THIS WOMAN has the brass neck to constantly blame her dad and go back to drink I just can’t. She does it for clicks/ likes/ tv time. She’s a grade A bleep. Do us a favour one of vickys wedding guests and get her the invisibility cloak with a permanent spell on it so she can’t get it off.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hopefully he’s filled with helium so he can fly away
---

I’m sorry but if she was bleeping serious about being alcohol free she’d join AA. She’s a bleeping joke to all those kids of alcoholic parents. As a kid of an alcoholic parent, who has put up with all of their tit, literally put up with their verbal abuse, carried them home/ to the hospital/ done anything and everything for them and given up my own life to help them get better and then THIS WOMAN has the brass neck to constantly blame her dad and go back to drink I just can’t. She does it for clicks/ likes/ tv time. She’s a grade A bleep. Do us a favour one of vickys wedding guests and get her the invisibility cloak with a permanent spell on it so she can’t get it off.
She’d do anything to stay on TV no matter who she hurts. She’s never been totally honest with people who comment about their own fertility journey on her posts and lets them believe she has issues too. I’m guessing if she did we would know about it but instead it’s because she jumped at being on TV, getting free treatment and not because she can’t conceive naturally. I’m sorry you had to experience alcoholic parents then see the tit she spouts. She’ll meet everybody on the way back down again.

Reactions: 16
I’ve not seen mention of the dogs and she’s been back a week. Still baffles me how she’s allowed rescue dogs

Reactions: 7
They’re rescue puppies she got, which in my experience there is often less vetting and trials that happen once they are puppies and have a fresh slate - like if someone got them from a breeder. I usually see them more vigilant (at least where I’m from) in vetting people and doing check ups on older dogs (even just like 1 year plus) since those dogs are more likely to have gone through something and have needs and personalities that may not have been clear on early meetings.

Still ridiculous for her to have them with them never being home and her having no consistency in anything to offer them - routines, food, etc.

Reactions: 3
She never mentions dogs trust any more, after they got absolutely battered by people questioning their decision to give her the dog when they won’t do the same for a non z list celebrity. I assume their ‘partnership’ needed after they realised it was doing them more harm than good
And her fawning all over Sabrina carpenter, sure she’s buzzing love. Also way to go supporting a bloke that hasn’t seen his kid for 6 months, wonder if she’ll be as supportive of little legs when he does a runner when the frozen family comes along
---
Am also absolutely buzzing that that new look collection is so horrendous, I won’t feel like I need to hate buy anything 🤣

Reactions: 10
I’ve not seen mention of the dogs and she’s been back a week. Still baffles me how she’s allowed rescue dogs
This is true… all she’s posted is her being poorly and in face masks so def not juggling being at home, caring for dogs and going to ‘work’… noticed she wasn’t at Heart again then yesterday either… the dogs I bet will reappear when little legs returns from his last trip away on his own

Reactions: 10
What. The. Holy. duck
IS THAT NEW LOOK COLLECTION
🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s so awful. No one go near a naked flame wearing one of those shockers!
---
No doubt she’ll read this and will get some annoying video of them knocking her over to the soundtrack of ‘I get to loooove yewww’ 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This is true… all she’s posted is her being poorly and in face masks so def not juggling being at home, caring for dogs and going to ‘work’… noticed she wasn’t at Heart again then yesterday either… the dogs I bet will reappear when little legs returns from his last trip away on his own
I wonder if she can’t cope with the dogs on her own? Perhaps if she trained them they’d be lovely. I have a very lively young pooch and it’s been hard work but worth it so I guess, as she’s always away, they don’t take any notice of her and it’s Little Legs that’s their master. As for her new collection me thinks someone atNew Look is a Tattler! 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7