Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get that M & S gig? Christ. They’ve gone way down in my estimation. I’ve no idea why so many brands want to work with her - she’s nothing special and highly un likeable.

Reactions: 18
They work with a lot of random influencers, including ones with less engagement and who post less often. I can think of several long irrelevant YouTubers who still keep getting M&S brand deals.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just find it astonishing as with the period content that it’s all woe is me I feel so ill like I’m dying I couldn’t possibly do anything, until there’s some z-list event or a tequila bottle being opened (bonus points if both at the same time).

Reactions: 17
Why does she think moaning on her stories would make her avoid having to wait on hold then be asked security questions by BMW? Everybody else has to do this sort of thing she’s nobody special. Tagging Joan Collins into her martini story too 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So she’s been back nearly a week is it and last night was the first time she saw her dogs so she hasn’t seen them pretty much for 2-3 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️ Wonder if something has gone off as Ercs hardly posted anything

Reactions: 6
Jesus as if she ever does any ‘mopping’ her ads just get more cringy by the minute 🤮
---
Her hinting at politics seems weird. Pro Palestinian. What’s that all about?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ercs has reposted some vids on his IG from that VIP place that seems to have ‘hosted’ Vicky paid for them and they’ve tagged her in it saying something like ‘not long now’ and no response from her… 🤔

Reactions: 2
Ercs has reposted some vids on his IG from that VIP place that seems to have ‘hosted’ Vicky paid for them and they’ve tagged her in it saying something like ‘not long now’ and no response from her… 🤔
Thought she couldn’t go to US? 🤔 What is he on about?

Reactions: 2
Still astonished she let him have a stag do,in Vegas of all places.I wonder how many times he got his end away?.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shall we have a “will they make it up the aisle”poll on the next thread?
I’d be amazed if they actually do

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Shall we have a “will they make it up the aisle”poll on the next thread?
I’d be amazed if they actually do
He's put in too much hard time,he will want to secure the bag.It wouldn't surprise me if they split before she gets pregnant though.

• Heart
Reactions: 10