Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her family, not just her dad, must think of her behaviour. Her sister seems pretty private but does she have any other siblings? Her mother genuinely seems proud of her bizarrely!

Reactions: 7
I wonder what her family, not just her dad, must think of her behaviour. Her sister seems pretty private but does she have any other siblings? Her mother genuinely seems proud of her bizarrely!
Her mother is proud of all the freebies she grifts more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Last year I lost someone close to me cause of alcoholism essentially
I would never in a million years have spoken about it on national television and exploited her

also I’m sorry but she wasn’t hiding anything from anyone as a kid. So many people where she is from include(d) alcohol in their daily lives to the point where they are functional alcoholics.
I lost a close friend to alcoholism too, it was just desperately sad and not once would I consider using it for ‘content’. This twit knocks me sick 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I lost a close friend to alcoholism too, it was just desperately sad and not once would I consider using it for ‘content’. This twit knocks me sick 🤢
💯 I’ve said it before but if that was my sister constantly throwing my dad under the bus I’d go through her for a shortcut. She’s a horrible person.

Reactions: 12
💯 I’ve said it before but if that was my sister constantly throwing my dad under the bus I’d go through her for a shortcut. She’s a horrible person.
Like Fakey Quickenden constantly sharing the same photos of his dad and brother who died from cancer. Yes it’s sad but to still go on about it after 20 years I think that it just points to him being desperate for sympathy and attention. Because neither have anything else to do or have any other talent they’ll grasp at anything even if it upsets their loved-ones. I know Fakeys brother doesn’t like to be on his social media but I get the feeling they aren’t close and why would they be if this is the way he goes on? He’d get the attention he craves if he used his platform to raise awareness or funds for the charity but no it’s all about him and how he’s feeling. Vicky is the same. If she was that affected by her dad drinking then she’d use her platform but she can’t be taken seriously as she’s still boozing! She also jumps from egg retrieval/periods/alcohol which shows she doesn’t give a toss

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Didn’t someone say they thought her sister was living in the house Vicky owned with John…whole family is obviously happy to have the dad thrown under the bus as long as the ££ keeps coming in.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ercs is off to Vegas today... wonder how she'll make his stag do all about her...? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Vicky 2 days ago… speaking of so much trauma due to alcoholic parent, saying she HAD a complicated relationship with alcohol, speaks like she’s been sober for years on road to recovery etc, all her fans gushing saying she’s so brave etc etc

Vicky today…

IMG_2193.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So with her and Ercs away at the same time… the dogs have been palmed off yet again

• Sad
  • Wow
So she flew the hairdresser and MUA out for the hen too, alongside a professional photographer to folllw them around and take pics? She is something else lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So she flew the hairdresser and MUA out for the hen too, alongside a professional photographer to folllw them around and take pics? She is something else lol
Genuine question but does she have any friends or are they just hangers-on/paid?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel slightly sorry for her sister as it’s clear she perhaps doesn’t want to be in her public photos but it seems so long as Vicky looks good, stuff anybody else. I am very aware my own sister wouldn’t thank me for posting a photo, no matter how good, if it showed her size as she is quite self conscious about it. And are her ‘friends’ ok with being plastered over social media too? Maybe cos Vicky’s ‘famous’ she likely feels they should be grateful for everything as they probably have got everything for free. I’m not shaming anybody it’s just I know how I’d feel, and my sister, no matter how good the photos were. The wedding is going to be a total tit show

Reactions: 13
I feel slightly sorry for her sister as it’s clear she perhaps doesn’t want to be in her public photos but it seems so long as Vicky looks good, stuff anybody else. I am very aware my own sister wouldn’t thank me for posting a photo, no matter how good, if it showed her size as she is quite self conscious about it. And are her ‘friends’ ok with being plastered over social media too? Maybe cos Vicky’s ‘famous’ she likely feels they should be grateful for everything as they probably have got everything for free. I’m not shaming anybody it’s just I know how I’d feel, and my sister, no matter how good the photos were. The wedding is going to be a total tit show
Old post but she seems just as charming as VIP

IMG_2194.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She might as well have put “because it’s making me pay and I don’t want to” on that latest story. Getting far more brazen with her begging these days

• Haha
  • Wow
She might as well have put “because it’s making me pay and I don’t want to” on that latest story. Getting far more brazen with her begging these days
Such a tit excuse, "oh I can't be bothered with a computer "there are too many people to book online" so basically I want the team to give me it for free because I can't be bothered. Utter nonsense.

Reactions: 13