Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree! They’ll marry and then divorce within a couple of years. Once the grifting and freebies dry up he’ll be gone!
It’s just really depressing. Going through with the grifted wedding when she basically admits they never have sex. But this has become his ‘job’ since he has nothing better to do. duck me 😩

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s just really depressing. Going through with the grifted wedding when she basically admits they never have sex. But this has become his ‘job’ since he has nothing better to do. duck me 😩
They don’t have sex? Really?! 🤯 And being with Vicky is his job? Fook me, what a sad existence that is! 🙁

Reactions: 4
I wonder what his parents think. His mum didn’t look at all happy at the joint stag and hen holiday. She needs to have a big talk with her son asap.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what his parents think. His mum didn’t look at all happy at the joint stag and hen holiday. She needs to have a big talk with her son asap.
His family look like decent people, unlike that other lot! I’d have imagined they have already tried to talk some sense into him already but all he sees is 💰💰💰

Reactions: 6
Ffs why is hair-can getting a Father’s Day card?? There’s really no occasion she’s going to sit out is there 😩

Reactions: 12
Ffs why is hair-can getting a Father’s Day card?? There’s really no occasion she’s going to sit out is there 😩
I have just physically recoiled. Its the whole "first born" "our sons" tit, they are dogs man!! My partner would hate it if I even called him Dad to our cat never mind a bloody card and present. His friends must be embarrassed for him. I'm embarrassed for him.

Reactions: 13
And every photo is of the two of them pretty much and not a real one as they’re all from photo shoots… so not one real photo of him with the dogs… so either she’s embarrassed about him or this partnership is just for show…

Reactions: 9
Stupid twit with her Father's Day cards from the mutts. Makes a mockery of people who cant have kids or who cant see their kids on Father's Day for any reason. I bet those Maltesers were gifted as well.

Reactions: 10
The neck of her saying she wants to adopt more dogs- when she’s not there half the time for the two she already has. More dogs would just be another avenue for content, that’s all.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Not going to wish her own dad a happy Father’s Day then? Oh no her dad only comes out when she is blaming him for her own alcoholic issues

Reactions: 16
Not going to wish her own dad a happy Father’s Day then? Oh no her dad only comes out when she is blaming him for her own alcoholic issues
He’s okay to use now and then to peddle her horrific parental-alcoholic childhood (that she no doubt exaggerates greatly). And he’s okay to look after the mutts now and again too.
Calling those dogs her sons.
Emmmm would she leave human sons for weeks on end? Oh hang on. She probably would.

Reactions: 11
Just clicked on her poll for the more dogs thing, one of the options is “skin puppies next” 🤢🤢🤢🤢 wtf

• Sick
Reactions: 6
He’s okay to use now and then to peddle her horrific parental-alcoholic childhood (that she no doubt exaggerates greatly). And he’s okay to look after the mutts now and again too.
Calling those dogs her sons.
Emmmm would she leave human sons for weeks on end? Oh hang on. She probably would.
She absolutely would.Mammy Patto and Ercan will be doing all of the heavy lifting if/when they have kids. And she'll be posting photo's of herself crying in bed and writing essays on insta about how hard being a Mom is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does anybody else think she ll try for a baby as soon as they are married and the natural way? If so what will happen to Ana and Elsa? Will they just be left in the frozen wilderness of Arendelle forevermore?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probable as she didn’t really get the content or publicity she was hoping for. She’ll keep them in storage though, ready to be wheeled out when necessary for likes and sympathy

Reactions: 8
Does anybody else think she ll try for a baby as soon as they are married and the natural way? If so what will happen to Ana and Elsa? Will they just be left in the frozen wilderness of Arendelle forevermore?
Yes. She’ll come crashing down after the multiple hen-dos and the OTT wedding so will need new content

Reactions: 11