Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a tit excuse, "oh I can't be bothered with a computer "there are too many people to book online" so basically I want the team to give me it for free because I can't be bothered. Utter nonsense.
I can’t believe her shame! Had a quick glance at website via link from the Mamma Mia Instagram page which wasn’t hard to find Wor Vic. There is contact details there and I’m sure if I looked further I’d find a number. Oh and I’m guessing she wouldn’t want to slum it so the reason she’s on the beg is because it would be £200 per person for the premium package. I did giggle cos the website says they don’t respond to ticket queries on social media so fingers crossed she’s ignored. If she gets anything free I wouldn’t hesitate to contact them to say why I’d never book with them! Who does she think she is?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Why doesn’t she get one of her amazing pyramid scheme travel agents to sort it. Isn’t that her, emmmmm, oh yeah BUSINESS.
Oh sorry cos I keep forgetting, if you do that you have to PAY.
Scabby cow. How many more hens is she having before her scabbed wedding.
Is she going to have her Dad walk her down the aisle after all she has said about him publicly?
Will Mammy Patto have the same boyfriend or will she have moved on again?
Will Maisie Moo throw Haribo from her flower girl basket?
Will Haircan be allowed to say his vows or will she say them for him?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Woman ‘owns’ a travel ‘business’ solely based on booking on the Internet, then posts saying she can’t work out how to book something on the internet….ffs
---
Vicky must have had to give ercan lots of pocket money for this stag….staying at Wynn, VIP at Tao, didn’t see where he was sat on the plane though so that might have been the cheap seats. He must have been a good boy and done all his chores 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why doesn’t she get one of her amazing pyramid scheme travel agents to sort it. Isn’t that her, emmmmm, oh yeah BUSINESS.
Oh sorry cos I keep forgetting, if you do that you have to PAY.
Scabby cow. How many more hens is she having before her scabbed wedding.
Is she going to have her Dad walk her down the aisle after all she has said about him publicly?
Will Mammy Patto have the same boyfriend or will she have moved on again?
Will Maisie Moo throw Haribo from her flower girl basket?
Will Haircan be allowed to say his vows or will she say them for him?
Maisie Moo throw Haribo from her flower girl basket made me chuckle. Imagine how filthy she’ll be on the day as I remember maybe a christening she was left to forage and had pizza and sweets all down her pretty dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woman ‘owns’ a travel ‘business’ solely based on booking on the Internet, then posts saying she can’t work out how to book something on the internet….ffs
---
Vicky must have had to give ercan lots of pocket money for this stag….staying at Wynn, VIP at Tao, didn’t see where he was sat on the plane though so that might have been the cheap seats. He must have been a good boy and done all his chores 😂
No way she payed for this, and he certainly didn't.She somehow got it for free again.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
IMG_5075.jpeg

The state of Mammy….
Is Vicky out again Harry Potter themed? And just yesterday begging for Mamma Mia. Now I got married 20+ years ago and had one hen-do in my town centre and while I know things have changed and often an abroad and home one but Vicky is having multiple!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Harry Potter tit was them at the airport on the way to Greece. Acting total fools and annoying all those around them. She was yelling and using the wand in a restaurant, and some were taking shots at a duty free sample stand.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2982333

The state of Mammy….
Is Vicky out again Harry Potter themed? And just yesterday begging for Mamma Mia. Now I got married 20+ years ago and had one hen-do in my town centre and while I know things have changed and often an abroad and home one but Vicky is having multiple!
Crikey, Rod Stewart’s let himself go 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Harry Potter tit was them at the airport on the way to Greece. Acting total fools and annoying all those around them. She was yelling and using the wand in a restaurant, and some were taking shots at a duty free sample stand.
Ah I missed that as try not to see her stories or posts. Can you imagine what the flight must have been like? I remember years ago being second row from back on a flight with a couple pals happily chatting, couple drinks, when a girl in front was part of a hen-do tried to get me to get her alcohol. The flight attendant came storming down and said she could hear her shriek from the front so no more booze for her. I declined as said we’d be descending soon so no point 😜. When we landed the people behind were quite frightened and I started chatting and to their relief found we weren’t part of the hen group. It made me realise how oblivious the group were to other passengers who clearly felt trapped.

Reactions: 4
Wonder who she has staying with her as she can’t cope when Ercs is not there… bet she’s ringing him alllllll the time

Reactions: 6
You can see the cellulite from space.That had to go.
I think these comments are harsh. Calling her thunder thighs and commenting on her cellulite.. have you both got slim toned legs when sitting down? Way to make a woman feel tit about her legs..! Gossip about her as a person and the lies she tells and the rest of it, yeah fine. But body shaming her is not cool.
---
I 👀 she deleted this photo… wonder why 🤔😂

⚡🦵⚡🦵⚡🦵⚡🦵⚡🦵⚡🦵⚡🦵

Thunder and Thighs spring to mind, which is fine, but she don’t half edit the hell out of her body photos 😳🤔🙄🤥😮😉 so couldn’t let this one stay posted…
👎🏼

Reactions: 7
Wonder who she has staying with her as she can’t cope when Ercs is not there… bet she’s ringing him alllllll the time
He's probably blocked if he's got any sense, Imagine 'owning your own travel company' and not being able to travel to the US? All that content shes missing out on. Vicky gurning at the top of the Empire State Building, Vicky fake crying at Ground Zero, Vicky sitting with her knickers around her ankles on a toilet in a posh grifted hotel, Vicky taking random photos of dogs saying 'Bybbbbiieess', Vicky setting fire to a Yellow Cab. I could go on. Bet she regrets wearing those stilletoes now.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think these comments are harsh. Calling her thunder thighs and commenting on her cellulite.. have you both got slim toned legs when sitting down? Way to make a woman feel tit about her legs..! Gossip about her as a person and the lies she tells and the rest of it, yeah fine. But body shaming her is not cool.
---

👎🏼
I think what they are getting at is yes she has bigger thighs and cellulite compared to the photoshopped and filtered images she posts on Instagram. She is selling a false body image and probably makes a lot of women feel pretty tit about themselves, when in fact she is like us mere mortals with cellulite and wobbly bits.

Reactions: 23
I think what they are getting at is yes she has bigger thighs and cellulite compared to the photoshopped and filtered images she posts on Instagram. She is selling a false body image and probably makes a lot of women feel pretty tit about themselves, when in fact she is like us mere mortals with cellulite and wobbly bits.
Agree, I think they’re mainly trying to highlight the fact she photoshops and filters the life out of her posts all the time.

Reactions: 15