Vicky Pattison #18 Donating eggs, on the beg, financially supporting little legs.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel so sorry for anyone that has to sit on a 4 hour flight with her. All these people thinking they’re going on a lovely holiday to Mýkonos to have to hear her ridiculous geordie/Scottish/Irish hybrid accent and cackle screaming down the plane 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Feel so sorry for anyone that has to sit on a 4 hour flight with her. All these people thinking they’re going on a lovely holiday to Mýkonos to have to hear her ridiculous geordie/Scottish/Irish hybrid accent and cackle screaming down the plane 🤢🤢🤢
When is she going as I’ll be going there in August! 🙈

Reactions: 1
Jesus how many hen and stag dos is this cretin having?
If she does manage to get down the aisle with little legs she is going to have the biggest come down from the wedding ever because once the initial day has worn off no one gives a tit (including family). Your relationship won’t change and nothing magically happens when you have a ring on your finger. Seems to be all about the day and not about the real reason for marrying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s having two weddings as well, one on Italy and one in London for maximum grift
I’m assuming the London one is fully bought and paid for…by OK magazine
---
Would have thought little legs would have been away this weekend too

Reactions: 7
If she does manage to get down the aisle with little legs she is going to have the biggest come down from the wedding ever because once the initial day has worn off no one gives a tit (including family). Your relationship won’t change and nothing magically happens when you have a ring on your finger. Seems to be all about the day and not about the real reason for marrying.
Was going to say this as well. What then for her after the wedding? What will she be grifting next?
---
She’s having two weddings as well, one on Italy and one in London for maximum grift
---
Who tf needs two weddings? Who does she think she is? Maximum grift impact, that is all! Cannot stand her!

Reactions: 4
Holly also did the two weddings - though her UK one also became her gender reveal as well. Two weddings when you have one abroad is getting more popular - I have a cousin that did a wedding in Cuba and then back in Canada had a second “wedding” that was more just a big reception/celebration since most could t make it to the destination wedding. Difference is most (like my cousin) don’t have both super formal (usually only the destination one) and they actually bloody pay for all the tit themselves.

Reactions: 3
Thoughts and prayers to everyone that has to sit next to them on the plane/in a restaurant/club etc Can you IMAGINE how bleeping annoying/loud her little grifting gang are 😔

Reactions: 9
Thoughts and prayers to everyone that has to sit next to them on the plane/in a restaurant/club etc Can you IMAGINE how bleeping annoying/loud her little grifting gang are 😔
The scruffy chavvy begs will be clicking their fingers every 5 secs to get something for nowt! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 5
You could see all the judgement already in the airport. Them acting fools with the shots, being loud…..THE BLOODY WAND!!! I can imagine a flight where even noise cancelling headphones won’t save those in a 5 row radius.

Reactions: 9
oh GOD 'let's talk about periods man' one of her 'hilarious' videos UGH LET'S NOT if it's such an issue for her why is she doing a weird 'comedy skit' video about it??

Reactions: 8
I fel
I felt so empty and strange the morning after my wedding it’s hard to describe
The planning was all over !!
If you’ve made the wrong decision I reckon it would definitely hit you then !

Reactions: 7
I found not needing to plan anything a bit odd post wedding, like I should be chasing up stuff but I’ve read if you have a very OTT wedding and are very narcissistic then you tend to get post-nuptial depression(apparently a real thing!) which I imagine she will get with bells on.

That one she won’t even have to waste a lot of begging on, can use it as a tax write off calling it a work meeting.

---
He goes to Vegas soon... he'll be loving not seeing her for a couple of weeks as shes away for a week I think 😂

Reactions: 6