Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazellie

VIP Member
What a surprise, feeling better just in time for the Paris trip🙄🙄🙄. I hope she takes plenty of spends cos Paris is not a cheap place😆😆😆
Also, is there any need to post her minging face like this🤢🤢🤢🤢
She must think she’s irreplaceable. If she had any sense she’d sack off the trip to Paris and get her arse back to the toon and be well rested and prepared for next weeks ‘work’. She’s a disgrace

Reactions: 17

RandomSpy

She also deleted the comment that told her to stop making that stupid face. Truth hurts doesn't it YOU TIT 😂

• Haha

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been mentioned...

I'm listening to the Sam Thompson and Pete Wicks podcast and Pete mentions Vicky being one of his best mates.

They then go on to discuss people's disdain for the reality show that made them famous when they become "too good" for the show and how people should own it (him being grateful for TOWIE and Sam being grateful for MIC) and I'm thinking "oh the irony of Pattison being the worst offender for pretending she got where she is just off her personality" 🙄

How is she not mortified?! Made a song & dance about taking Ercan to Paris for his 30th but really it was a few days of her getting hair & makeup done to pose around Paris with him as a spare part. Also, she was never going to miss this trip despite being a poorly bear then if it really was to shoot photos / videos for their save the dates (does she not realise how beyond tacky she makes it all sound).

HeyGoodLurking

If I was her doctor, my first recommendation would be give up the alcohol and cut out the junk food. The ‘insomnia, mood swings, dark thoughts, extreme fatigue/exhaustion’ might just disappear. I’m not denying things can get bad with periods, I’ve been there along with many others! But lifestyle certainly does not help!

orangehead

VIP Member
Vicky, you might have more credibility and look less of an arse wipe if you didn’t just bang on the exact same caption from last year and say job done. Nothing like being a typical lazy, selfish, grifting influencer trying to capitalise on a cause that is important and means a lot to other people. Could do without it damaging by a low rent bully who’d shove her own dad under a bus for an extra quid.
She looks like a 3 year old trying to squeeze some tears out while fake crying cos their mum won't let them have another cheese string.

• Haha

Cowpat

Mucky Mavie is back, start cleaning those screens lasses
Why does no one wipe that sticky black shit off her face, that is proper sticky filth, her face must get sore being left like that, poor fucking child, imagine how she will feel in 20 odd years when all she will see is pictures of her childhood with a grotty bottle and filthy face.

Funny how her PMDD doesn’t rear its head when she’s on holiday, nights out, etc🥴 absolute spoofer- I don’t believe a word of what she says. She uses this purely for content & also to try and excuse her appalling & abusive behaviour.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I feel the same as you🫤🫤🫤
Back from a grifted stay and home to a load of free shit for those bloody dogs🤬🤬🤬
Honestly Jane I could fucking cry it annoys me so much! Grifting twats the pair of them. 'Just.what the doctor ordered' Fuck off Vicky.

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Is it me or does the Haribo kid look a little like the Gruffalo? Something about the face shape lol
I feel mean being awful about a kid and the gruffalo at the same time lol.
---
And how the hell did she get a job on the radio? I know she has a face for the radio but her voice is as equally annoying as her face. What did the poor people of the north east do to deserve that?! You are forever in my thoughts and prayers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Sometimes I worry if I’m a good Mam or not and then I see people feeding toddler’s sugary sweets for breakfast and realise I’m actually doing ok

Reactions: 16

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Vicky is on par with Kelly Brook who also seemed to take great delight in being both verbally and physically abusive to her male partners. Until the press start taking male domestic violence (including verbal abuse) seriously scumbags like Vicky will keep getting away with it by laughing it off and saying she is only joking. I’m sure Heart will be thrilled one of their presenters is calling their other half a cunt and making racist remarks

cazellie

VIP Member

the comments are brutal as ever :LOL:
Another person who sells her stories to the press. Comments are hilarious! The photo on there, that’s also on Vickys Vacays, is so badly photoshopped!
Look at the top of her leg 😂 🙃
IMG_B3B741A813ED-1.jpeg

• Haha