Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Looks like they're sitting up top of the arena so hopefully that means no award for her (no idea if she's nominated for anything)

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Now not fat shaming here as I’m probs same size as her from what I remember when I’ve seen her in real life, but if you look at the photo of VP, her sis and her Dad, then the video of the cake coming out and it pans over where you can see her sister, she looks a bit different I would say in the face…

cazellie

VIP Member
It’s like the time she allegedly helped a homeless man at KGX. Anyone who’s there regularly knows homeless are moved on very quickly. She made it by the skin of her teeth but somehow had time to give a homeless person a blanket? She’s like those LinkedIn people that make up stories for clout. Next she’ll have helped someone give birth in parliament
Same as Newcastle. Begging isn’t allowed anymore and people will get moved on though they are seen out and about but I usually see the odd homeless sleeping the other end of town. Not that I’m in the centre very often so I may be wrong! Anyway if she’s rushed from Heart I doubt she’s seen any

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Aye & prob use it as an excuse to lounge around festering in her pjs with umpteen pics of her “sleeping” with the manky, coverless duvet over her and with her babies snuggly up to her as they’d know mammy was not well.. oh and she’d no doubt be on the beg for endless takeaways seeing as she’d be a poorly bear🥺
I love the word umpteen, are you from Scotland by any chance? My friend from Bathgate says it a lot.