Vicky Pattison #16 Vicky and Ercan setting the world on fire one Uber at a time...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 7
There were only a couple but yours had the most ❤
Good. I feel better about that. Don't like getting things by default. By.Christ she's quiet lately isn't she? I think all the grifters are keeping a low profile after Cakegate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good. I feel better about that. Don't like getting things by default. By.Christ she's quiet lately isn't she? I think all the grifters are keeping a low profile after Cakegate.
So they should, grifting bastards😆😆 imagine the backlash if she comes out in support of CT🫠🫠🫠 she'll be cancelled aswell🤞🤞🤞

I'm waiting for the long #bekind post she'll put up in support of the grifting community, I bet she's sat and written it already and will be all indignant that they deserve and work hard for the freebies and all us mere mortals are just jealous haters and trolls, and the she and her ilk are doing us all a favour.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the long #bekind post she'll put up in support of the grifting community, I bet she's sat and written it already and will be all indignant that they deserve and work hard for the freebies and all us mere mortals are just jealous haters and trolls, and the she and her ilk are doing us all a favour.
The grifting community lol! I think someday they will have their own niche in society like the travelling community. They may even have their own month like Pride and even their own public holiday! Maybe even a Saint named after them ! St Graham patron Saint of Grifters. I'm being silly now. Getting my first thread title has clearly gone to my head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she fired up the bbq yet or has she not managed to get any free meat. to cook on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's going to need Ozempic in an IV drip to be slim for this bloody wedding the amount of food she's packed away this week.

She's going to need Ozempic in an IV drip to be slim for this bloody wedding the amount of food she's packed away this week.
Ugh she pisses me off something chronic. I imagine she has super long fingers like salad fingers to make the grabbing of stuff easier

Reactions: 8
The grifting community lol! I think someday they will have their own niche in society like the travelling community. They may even have their own month like Pride and even their own public holiday! Maybe even a Saint named after them ! St Graham patron Saint of Grifters. I'm being silly now. Getting my first thread title has clearly gone to my head.
I think you mean Wor Vicky, Patron Saint of Grifters….she’d wear it as a badge of honour and expect some sort of shrine at Sheesh and other similar grifting establishments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There was in a article in a newspaper the scum I think about freeloaders after this Catherine cake biz and they didn't include no1 grifter vicky how can no one else see she's worse than anything for it only read it to see if it included vicks was shocked it didn't

Reactions: 12
Probably because she never marks anything as an ad, the idiots think she’s actually paying for stuff
Must be sweating re the ‘London wedding’ now. May end up being scaled down to something she can actually afford to pay for (so a bargain bucket from KFC) as won’t want to be sending the beggy emails round for fear of being outed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.