Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
The audacity of her advertising health foods after the amount of shit she's shovelled down her greedy neck (and probably up her nose). And don't get me started on the gifted stuff for those fucking dogs. Honestly I didn't think two labradors could bring out so much hatred in me!

Reactions: 18

Cady1954

VIP Member
Does anyone listen to her on the radio? I can’t think of anything worse but wondered if she is as annoying or if it works with her clearly being in another studio to her Co host?
I've heard a few reports of cars having to be extricated from lamp posts and fished from the Tyne when she's on.

• Haha
Even he's starting to look like a right smug cunt now 🤬😡😤
Yeah is he not ashamed at himself living off her. AirCan if you don’t want to go out to work maybe get off your arse and do something with your dog shit filled garden.
Still I’m chuckling at the fact she’s sitting there, a poorly little bear under her coverless duvet and he thought he’d be rid of her during the week. She managed one week; yes one week only and she’s back to fester on the sofa.
However I’m sure there will be a miraculous recovery for her free Paris trip.

Yvonne1010

Chatty Member
She knocks me sick it's all about her she is so selfish internally it's all me me me I hate her im in no mood for her carry on I've just lost my last remaining family member my brother she is horrible .

• Heart
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
I will say this once again 15 HOURS A WEEK IS NOT A FULL TIME JOB! YOU ARE SHORT BY 17.5 HOURS! Also what does she mean 'from my background ' She has a degree. She chose to slag around on Geordie Shore.

LaraQ

VIP Member
I predicted she would last 6 months in her new "job".I would like to amend that to 3 months,thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

GBNI

VIP Member
This need for instahuns on IG to share their political views is so boring. Half of them probably think the Gaza Strip is a nightclub and couldnt find it on a map if they tried. I get having a political view if you actually follow the awful events but most are only doing it for likes and nothing to do with having any understanding or interest in the politics.
Grief tourists

LaraQ

VIP Member
Verbal abuse is abuse.If he was calling her a cunt all the time, even we would be outraged on her behalf.I think he stays because of the lifestyle she provides,one he could never afford for himself.He 's in for a shitty life though.

Cady1954

VIP Member
It's giving me total 'Peter Andre marrying Jordan' vybez :LOL:
---
Honestly, if this is life as an influencer then you can keep it. Parading around in front of every Paris cliche possible, for a 'save the date video' whatever the frig that is SMDH
I'm surprised we didn't see her on a bike wearing a beret with onions around her neck.

• Haha

AL10

VIP Member
People are struggling to live and feed their families and companies are gifting this cunt food for a dogs party, ridiculous!

• Heart

StarryC

She’s trying to play the game. Reinventing herself from her Geordie shore days. Trying to hook into something.
She was a nasty little tart on geordie shore and she's trying to make herself look like mother Theresa now. Spouting off about periods every 2 minutes and reposting adverts for homeless dogs. We all know deep down she's still rough as toast vicky.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
But guys… she doesn’t have a drink problem at all. She is super scarred by her fathers alcoholism and the impact it had on her!! (cue crocodile tears). She barely drinks these days 🙄

• Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
What an absolute stupid thing to say 'As we mourn for Chandler Bing let's not forget Matthew Perry ' I couldn't give a fuck about Chandler Bing because guess what HE'S NOT REAL! Just like Dumbledore wasn't real. I'll say a prayer for Matthew Perry God rest his soul but Chandler Bing? Nah. Christ these Instatwats are summat else aren't they?

• Heart