Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
It’s laughable how self absorbed she is - oh I smiled because I thought maybe they recognised me.. recognised you for what? Spitting in someone’s face or abusing an ex? Fucking idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Cowpat

Why is there a bra on the floor in the kitchen whilst she is dishing up dinner, and why are Pets at Home giving her free stuff, I would far rather they give toys to a charity to try and drum up trade than. a grifter like sticky grrrr.

• Sick
Reactions: 15

ChiRie

VIP Member
Calling in sick her second week on the job! Most people would be sacked for that.

Rxt156

VIP Member
Those DM comments have given me a right chuckle this evening
Also her woe is me post on the house account eg panic that she’s lost followers so the carpet cleans might dry up
My top 3
Gurn but not forgotten
Breathe out love or you’ll pass out
Why the suspiciously wonky tiles 🤣

• Haha
She’s so determined to ‘prove’ how ill she is. ‘Here is FOUR selfies of me, one with actual tears lasses!’ She’s probably got covid again, she’s an anti vaxxer isn’t she? Though she kept that quiet

• Haha
For someone that spends her life on social media she doesn’t seem to know how to use it to search for things she wants…but suppose that would mean paying the beggy cow
She’s also at least 3 years behind with that trend

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh my god is she off sick already after a week! Fucking hell Vicky welcome to the real world of work! I hope she is on a zero hours contract and isn’t paid if she isn’t there.

If I was her doctor, my first recommendation would be give up the alcohol and cut out the junk food. The ‘insomnia, mood swings, dark thoughts, extreme fatigue/exhaustion’ might just disappear. I’m not denying things can get bad with periods, I’ve been there along with many others! But lifestyle certainly does not help!
The 🍾🥂🍹🍸🧉🍷❄defo doesn’t help!!

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
It’ll be interesting to see if she is able to drag herself to work today. Or if she’s burnt herself out posing in the middle of the road so couldn’t possibly do her 3 long hours this afternoon.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Oh Jesus is Vicky now the spokesperson for reproductive health now? As someone with PCOS and infertility I’d rather not have that complete twat speaking on behalf of what thousands of women suffer. I presume she won’t be calling the Chair of the committee a cunt.
Totally agree that gynae issues of any sort need to be taken more seriously and the average 8 year wait to be diagnosed with anything is disgusting but her….

• Sad
  • Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Does she not maybe think that if she keeps getting stuck in traffic and running late she should maybe leave earlier? 9 times out of 10 I’m annoyingly early for work but I would rather have that buffer than risk being late every single day. Wouldn’t last long in a job if I couldn’t manage my time. Book your taxi half an hour earlier Vicky and then just go and get a coffee or something if you’re early 🙄

Rxt156

VIP Member
It’s all a bit pathetic from a woman of her age. She’s truly been sucked into the social media influencer woe is me life for likes. Yawn

merlot

Chatty Member
I dont know why she has to post her whole workout with that simp in the background "go on Vic" "goooood "
Ad infinitum....
What a bellend he is. I'm sure he just gobs off so much as it makes him feel famous by proxy

& same goes for her skanky mam.. Hasn't she got a new bloke? So whys she out for her ex's birthday?
I can just hear her "we've gorra taybill boooked aye, under Vicky pattisin, am a maah "

Translated for those who don't talk like a coal miner "we've got a table booked, yeah.. Under Vicky pattison, I'm her mum"

Skanks

• Haha