Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m the first to admit I’m a crazy dog lady but seriously what the fuck - a full on birthday party for one of the dogs with a festival theme?! No doubt all begged for.

Reactions: 19

SwishSwing

VIP Member
Does anyone else grief hunt as much as Pattison? Honestly it seems like every celebrity death or death adjacent she's posting about it.

• Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Surely pumping her body full of God knows what for this "egg retrieval journey" couldn't have helped matters?

• Heart
Another day in the busy life of Air Can... watching some begged valeting company wash the begged car while he relaxes on the begged sofa with the begged dog :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry

Belleboo

VIP Member
I just feel like she’s using this as an excuse for her past assault and general shitty behaviour when in fact she’s just not a very nice person

• Heart

ASAnigel

VIP Member
The sad thing is she actually believes she’s working really hard. 1 week with a part time (not even gunna entertain her full time bullshit) job and she can’t hack it. Pathetic. Imagine if she had to live in the real world and pay for her shopping. She’d be screwed.

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I say it regularly - why does this swing jaw lazy freeloader get all these freebies?! Anything she advertises I’m immediately put off. I wish this cunt would fuck off

orangehead

VIP Member
Wtf is that accent on her podcast? "It was ' show' long ago' ????? Who does she think she is ? Sean Connery ?
She's got nearly as many accent as she has bodies and nearly as many bodies as she's got faces. She's Vicky pick n mix every scoop is different.

• Haha

LaraQ

VIP Member
This need for instahuns on IG to share their political views is so boring. Half of them probably think the Gaza Strip is a nightclub and couldnt find it on a map if they tried. I get having a political view if you actually follow the awful events but most are only doing it for likes and nothing to do with having any understanding or interest in the politics.
She admitted she was totally ignorant about the situation in Israel,so why say anything at all?.It's not obligatory.Just stay quiet for once.

• Heart

Sunflower91

VIP Member
Vicky, you might have more credibility and look less of an arse wipe if you didn’t just bang on the exact same caption from last year and say job done. Nothing like being a typical lazy, selfish, grifting influencer trying to capitalise on a cause that is important and means a lot to other people. Could do without it damaging by a low rent bully who’d shove her own dad under a bus for an extra quid.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry

Sunflower91

VIP Member
“Behind every happy girl is a good man who helped put her back together when she was broken” 1) vom 2) not very feminist 3) Has she tried a therapist?

• Sick
  • Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I just wish she would stop being given the time of day. She’s a fucking skid mark on the underpants of society

• Haha

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
All about those likes though isn’t it! I mean it’s sad he died but she didn’t know him any more than we did so seems a bit disingenuous to be so gushing about a total stranger (especially as the above quote even says I’m not only an actor from Friends).

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
Surely dominoes would look better gifting pizza to kids groups, children’s hospitals, after school clubs, basically anyone who isn’t grifting to promote their product. People I think would be more inclined to buy from them knowing that they’re doing good in the community. I’m fed up of all these brands giving stuff away to people who don’t deserve it, especially for pointless shit like a dogs birthday ffs.

Reactions: 18
‘Happy birthday dad - tuck into all the food I blagged for free and sit back and watch me getting smashed on the booze you can’t have’

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s in her own house isn’t she? So how’s she doing heart from there?
---
Also eating a sanitary towel can be really dangerous for a dog, the stuff in them that soaks up the liquid can expand in their stomach and cause a blockage. So you’d take that straight off them, instead she’s sat there and let them do it so she can get a funny picture for the gram

• Sad
So she’s managed to get herself diagnosed and get a women’s health article in the space of a week. It feels like she’s grabbing at anything to stay relevant.