Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Throwing up, sneezing, temperature, sweating etc….Covid wor Vicky? One test at the start of the week probably didn’t give you the true picture. Instead you’re off out spreading whatever germs you’ve got around Paris…she’s such a knob
---
She’s one ugly fucker
Catfish of the highest order

Reactions: 16
Surely to God a company like Domino’s has absolutely no reason to gift to influencers! 🙈 I bet she’ll still have the gall to post something in the run up to Christmas about volunteering at a food bank or somewhere like that to make out she’s so kind & lovely when really she’s one of the biggest grifting cunts going on instagram.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
Someone on her dog birthday weekend post did ask her when she was going to be back at Heart and she did reply with a really blunt ‘when I’m better?’. I thought it was a very uncalled for response so maybe she has been released…

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Ok never been married but I thought a Save the Date was a pre invite to wedding I.e a card invite sent in post
Why the videos?! Is she really sending her guests cringey videos of them? Why would they care 😂

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
So disrespectful to video whilst in the theatre, everyone knows you’re not supposed to but she thinks she’s above the rules.

• Angry
  • Sick
So she’s not even left Newcastle yet and it’s another 4 hours at least until she’s home, to spend less than 24 hours there before coming back for ‘work’ I mean I’m not sure how long the heart thing will last but I’m reckoning longer than her relationship if they keep that up. Surely it would make sense to rent a house and little legs and the mutts move up to the North? I mean it’s not like he’s got a job he needs leave from.
Do we think she leaves him housekeeping money each week?

• Haha

GBNI

VIP Member
Whinging about only having half a day to do things with having to go to work. Welcome to the real world Vicky, most of us don't een get half a day to do non work things!

• Wow

Horseyhelen

Chatty Member
The grift for the landscaping- brazen as hell!!! Mow the lawn you lazy pair and clear up the dog sh*t! Or maybe get a gardener for a few hours a month y'know like normal hard working people have to do. Grifiting bitch and lazy fat pretend PT

Cady1954

VIP Member
I hope she doesn't up her speech with 'Hi guyzzz how's yiz all doing? Av just popped along to day to talk about me ovaries and me PMDDDDDDDDD.

• Haha

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Got her on the radio and god she sounds awful.

Says she loves to clean and organise things 🤥 she gets people to organise her wardrobes ffs

• Haha
  • Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
Typical Vicky ' ah the poor freezing man in Newcastle. Let me know of any charities helping the homeless in Newcastle. Three hours later 'oooh I love the view from my gifted London hotel'

• Sick
  • Angry

Ro98

VIP Member
What is wrong with this woman, whenever she’s sick she’s always going out & spreading all her germs. Who wants to be getting up close to do someone’s make up who has been throwing up all morning? Absolutely vile

Fuck off Vicky - I knew she’d latch on to something like this when really it’s her as one of the biggest cunts going!! Funny how her periods don’t hamper her when there are free holidays, gifted nights away, free dinner etc. One of the most insincere, desperate, attention seeking Insta huns.
*edit to add* she clearly sits and takes these ugly selfies and pics of her bloated belly in anticipation of her recurrent period posts. What a tit.

Attachments

• Sick

RandomSpy

How to make yourself look as ugly as humanly possible. She looks like effing Zippy. All that stress and rushing yet she has the time to snap shot the whole debacle and write essays about it. Desperate for content much? What an arsehole.

• Haha